Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Rob's term for us - the unwashed mass of citizens who adore (and often mess up) his creations. He loves us, but we do keep him busy.

and, once again, Papa comes up with the best explanation :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
So drinking wine to celebrate getting my wenge......get buzzed and buy a walnut.
emoji16.png
I stopped at my second glass. If I had a 3rd glass, I have a feeling [HASHTAG]#114[/HASHTAG] would also be mine. Plus I locked my credit card away from myself for the evening. I will have to watch Netflix until somebody buys that mod. :smokie:

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
335_Caribbean_Ro_555cd5e30c6c5.jpg
341_zebra_birdse_555e38c4a321f_100x100.jpg

Or you can just tell me the number, and I will post it for you too. No problem either way.
[HASHTAG]#335[/HASHTAG] Caribbean Rosewood ... [HASHTAG]#341[/HASHTAG] Zebra/Birdseye
I think I did it ...thanks to your instructions.
I couldn't get the little guy to come out big though
Aren't they pretty. I think the Birdseye door was the pick of the litter, even thought I liked the other too.
BTY ... they have BOTH shipped :banana:
Thanks for info kkay59 (Kay's my middle name):p

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Where are you buying your stabilized wood from? I am considering trying to get some of this stuff myself, (not the pink though) if its not too much to ask. :)

Thanks
KAS

You really don't have to worry about it cause Rob is dying and stabilizing himself now. it gives him quality control. I promised it was my last block I send in. :)

speedydave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
I stopped at my second glass. If I had a 3rd glass, I have a feeling [HASHTAG]#114[/HASHTAG] would also be mine. Plus I locked my credit card away from myself for the evening. I will have to watch Netflix until somebody buys that mod. :smokie:

That doesn't work any more. I know my number by heart...

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
You really don't have to worry about it cause Rob is dying and stabilizing himself now. it gives him quality control. I promised it was my last block I send in. :)

Yeah I read that, but I kind of like the idea of having one made, and not having to F5 battle for it, I tried to get one today and failed. :(

KAS

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Yeah I read that, but I kind of like the idea of having one made, and not having to F5 battle for it, I tried to get one today and failed. :(

KAS

I understand. Most of mine were doubled dyed and not too many suppliers can do big blocks real good. They can with pen stock and knife scales.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
You're too kind, of course. What a day you're having. You paying down a karma debt?

you funny bastid. i'd say more, but i think i'm still in "infraction" territory

but, yeh, paying down the karma debt is pretty much spot on :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I couldn't get the little guy to come out big though
I sent it to you, hopefully in large form, in a conversation. It wasn't doing right like before, so I couldn't use the url. But you can save it to your computer, and add it, I think.

never mind...I got it....
http://www.reosmods.com/components/...ge/product/341_zebra_birdse_555e38c4a4f96.jpg

Edit your message with this url. For some reason when I clicked on the image to enlarge it, it wouldn't let me click go to copied url/address. But if you right click directly from the pic, without enlarging it, it came out right. If you put that url I just gave you in your message, by clicking that image box, put the url in, it will work.

Last edited:

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Congrats to all you lucky dogs! I knew when the sale date was announced that I was going to miss it. Today is my 23rd wedding anniversary so I wasn't able to partake due to activities we had planned before the date was announced. Whoever got [HASHTAG]#255[/HASHTAG], you'll be rockin' one hot looking wood mod!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Congrats to all you lucky dogs! I knew when the sale date was announced that I was going to miss it. Today is my 23rd wedding anniversary so I wasn't able to partake due to activities we had planned before the date was announced. Whoever got [HASHTAG]#255[/HASHTAG], you'll be rockin' one hot looking wood mod!
There are still many beautiful Woodvils left on the site. What a nice anniversary present to yourself that would be now......

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Well I can say that I'm glad it's finally over...I spent all last night dreaming about all the beautiful ones I wanted, and it's funny but every time in my dreams, I always ended up with a purple heart one after trying for other ones...so I guess it was meant to be because that's what I got...I'm a super happy girl tonight! :w00t:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Yeah Rob I am going to slip in the box with your mods so we can go fishin when I get there

That would be awesome! I'll fill the boat with gas and put some new line on the reels!

OK we are ready to go catch a largemouth bass Rob! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread