Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Okay you win. A a a a a a sup cuz? I can't call it.
roflmao2_zps86629751.gif

I grew quite fond of the Michigan accent; midwestern, but not as flat as Chicago, nor as fast as Wisconsin. My husband's sister lives up there, and when she calls, I know who it is immediately, though I've spoken to her maybe 2-3 times -- that Michigan accent still sounds familiar to me.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
She is fun but she can never find her puffer. She is what I call a high maintenance puffer partner.

Heck, when I go visit *my* mom, I wander around going "where's my mod???" half the time. :D I always set it down in some unlikely place and then can't find it!

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Speaking of my mom... we went up today to do their housework, and I related some of the crap that's been said about "2nd hand vapor"... she was amazed, then thought it was hilarious; she has COPD, but has ZERO problems with my vape, in her house. Since yesterday was my b-day, she was hugging me like mad, saying how nice it was that I didn't smell like an ashtray anymore. :D

But maybe one reason she has zero problems with my vaping is BECAUSE I'm a tootle puffer; if I fogged up her house, she probably wouldn't be too crazy about that. :D

Andria

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I had a rather odd kinda day.
For those that don't know I have a rare autoimmune disorder that attacks my spinal cord causing damage to it so I seriously do not get around like I used to and subsequently I also had to stop a lot of more physical things I loved to do like gardening...
wellll..... I bought a lot of plants and herbs that need to be planted and my son has been super busy so today (well now yesterday) I thought I would give it a try, I mean even if I could only do a little bit I would feel good about that. About an hour in I was feeling a bit exhausted and my legs were like rubber, since I was so far (like 20 feet LOL) from the back patio I decided to lay back on the lawn for a few until my legs felt better and next thing I know my neighbor and EMS are running into my back yard!!!!! :eek: I was really embarrassed as I laid there trying to explain I was ok and what my problem was! My poor neighbor thought I had fallen and could not get up bless her heart.

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
About an hour in I was feeling a bit exhausted and my legs were like rubber, since I was so far (like 20 feet LOL) from the back patio I decided to lay back on the lawn for a few until my legs felt better and next thing I know my neighbor and EMS are running into my back yard!!!!! :eek: I was really embarrassed as I laid there trying to explain I was ok and what my problem was! My poor neighbor thought I had fallen and could not get up bless her heart.

Hate when that happens, lol. Nice that your neighbor was looking out for ya.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Americans don't have accents. The rest of the world does.
them yanks sure do!! But luckily I don't...... now I'll just sorta slink over to the corner and hope no one notices I said that.
food dodges maters then gets hit.gif

I have many many mods and though I try I can't get any of them to delete anything.
what you didn't spring the for the advanced models????

night Tootle Peeps ... be back tomorrow after I fly home to Toronto.

cheers :party:
Have a safe and uneventful trip home!!!

For those that don't know I have a rare autoimmune disorder that attacks my spinal cord causing damage to it so I seriously do not get around like I used to and subsequently I also had to stop a lot of more physical things I loved to do like gardening...
wow, so sorry you have to deal with that, but very glad you have neighbors that sorta watch out for ya!!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I had a rather odd kinda day.
wellll..... I bought a lot of plants and herbs that need to be planted and my son has been super busy so today (well now yesterday) I thought I would give it a try, I mean even if I could only do a little bit I would feel good about that. About an hour in I was feeling a bit exhausted and my legs were like rubber, since I was so far (like 20 feet LOL) from the back patio I decided to lay back on the lawn for a few until my legs felt better and next thing I know my neighbor and EMS are running into my back yard!!!!! :eek: I was really embarrassed as I laid there trying to explain I was ok and what my problem was! My poor neighbor thought I had fallen and could not get up bless her heart.

I also have back issues and After some yard work pulling weeds in a flower bed week or so ago I just laid down in the sun on the grass to rest my kinked up back. Felt nice and closed my eyes for a few minutes. When I opened them I saw 2 buzzards circling overhead so I figured it was time to get up.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Well Tootle Puffers, 'tis my birthday today and I'm looking forward to browsing round the interwebby vape shops and treating myself to some more goodies
Happy birthday. Desert vapes has 20% off I think, RTSvapes has 15% off, Goodejuice has 20% off juice, and others have 15% off but I think that some of them are for tomorrow only. I have a basket ready at one for tomorrows purchase.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYTWIN!!!!!!!

Lotsa May b'days here :)

WillyZee - make it home safely :)

YoursTruli - glad your neighbors were lookin' out for ya.... :)

Hope you all have a great day. I'm off to finish rebuilding some stray PT2 heads that I didn't get refurb'd yesterday

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Well Tootle Puffers, 'tis my birthday today and I'm looking forward to browsing round the interwebby vape shops and treating myself to some more goodies :D

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great one and get some wonderful goodies!!

I'm celebratin with ya! 3 years smoke free today!!!

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great one and get some wonderful goodies!!

I'm celebratin with ya! 3 years smoke free today!!!

Congratulations Debadoo - 3 years is awesome !! :)

Unfortunately there are no Memorial Day sales for me as I'm in France but I'm sure I'll find something I need (for "need" read "want" :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread