PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well the thunder didn't turn into rain :nun: not yet :laugh:

That's probably because it's stall out over us... We've had over 2.11" so far and that isn't the highest in the area ( by any means )

Sure is quiet in here :unsure:

See above... first I was watching a bunch of tiny tornadoes spinning up all over... then switched over to watching for flooding

I'd hate to have been a storm chaser here tonight... nothing lasted long but was happening everywhere.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    That's probably because it's stall out over us... We've had over 2.11" so far and that isn't the highest in the area ( by any means )

I'm still getting some thunder here just not as much and sounds further off to the west :blink:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    I'm still getting some thunder here just not as much and sounds further off to the west :blink:

I moved my radar app to show up by your area... looks like the storms are about 4-5 counties west of you... ie the heavier "yellow/red" areas. My app doesn't show estimated speeds so no telling when it'll reach your area or how strong it'll be since it'll come in over night for you.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    FwANqc9y8T8NW.gif

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut

I moved my radar app to show up by your area... looks like the storms are about 4-5 counties west of you... ie the heavier "yellow/red" areas. My app doesn't show estimated speeds so no telling when it'll reach your area or how strong it'll be since it'll come in over night for you.

I say a prayer for you guys during this season. I'll stick with blizzards and hurricanes anyday...

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    I say a prayer for you guys during this season. I'll stick with blizzards and hurricanes anyday...

Most of the heavy storm, except possible rain... has passed. Flooding is the main concern now. We've had less rain than the last one that moved through but the grounds are saturated so it didn't take long to come up. Last time, I had water seeping into the kitchen area... that didn't happen yet but the living room does have a bit seeping back into it... so I'll get to suck out more water with the wet vac after things settle down.

While no tornado is a party... these last two storms have had little ones. What's been interesting is how they pop up here and then there. These storms didn't have high instability... instead they were being driven by the shear forces and of course the moisture helping drive them and of course produce all of the precip.

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 26, 2014
    Mile Hi City
    OBG, or anybody else, what the hey was that link for the multiple shop price checker?? I swear I bookmarked it, but I can't find it on the desktop or iPad.:facepalm:

This the one you wanted?
    vapeCrawler

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread