I'm thinkin' maybe we should try this again? . . . . and you kids should behave yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
:blink:............:blink:

OH! .. .. . didn't I mention? . . . total segue . . . ? :blush:

WARNING: TANGENT!

anyhow . .. maybe I can oughta get to bee a sort of a bee-ta tester too, sometimes . . .too, that is to say. :closedeyes:

:pervy:

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
THE MOMENT . . .

17401054644_949cfcfd48.jpg

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
NOPE.

this one is directly inspired by my design, by a friend and modder who actually was one of my early-days peeps. He had contacted me with the noble aim of asking how I felt about him making a metal mod which he said was heavily influenced by the design he'd enjoyed in his OliveRdibiSumpin' mod. I said, "how kind of you to ask!", and "of course!". We got to talking, comparing notes, and it all got to where we are going to mutually beta-test each other's mods. (him, my new "li'l squirt")

On a side note, I'm always honored when someone takes the time and does me the justice of asking how I feel about it, when they want to borrow from my design, or make a variation of it. Those people are exactly, and only, Cap'n Steve, Quigs, and C-C.

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
no, but it's incredibly small (and thusly, light), and feels great in my hand. I've been getting so used to my mini-dibi, that I started getting afeared that I'm shot for other squonkers. Thankfully, this one is actually smaller in two dimensions, and still crazy small in the third (but I got it beat on width); so, it feels right at home in my recently spoiled hand. (recently spoiled is OK, right? . . . :unsure: . . . . . . 3-second rule?)

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
no, but it's incredibly small (and thusly, light), and feels great in my hand. I've been getting so used to my mini-dibi, that I started getting afeared that I'm shot for other squonkers. Thankfully, this one is actually smaller in two dimensions, and still crazy small in the third (but I got it beat on width); so, it feels right at home in my recently spoiled hand. (recently spoiled is OK, right? . . . :unsure: . . . . . . 3-second rule?)

Do we want to know what spoiled your paw, or is this TMI? :pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread