Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Alrighty, just did some washing and rewicking, getting the rotation setup for the next however many days, and thought I'd snap a pic and share some quick thoughts.

9085e9fe0a7be960e2f3b92a88187c72.jpg

First, I hope the two white Vaponaut DTs are clear. My first two from them arrived yesterday, and I am SOLD!!! The teflon feels so amazing on the lips and they don't get even lukewarm with a good chain vape session, I recommend everyone at least grab one to try, they are amazing.

Also, I'm trying a few new juices this week (I think like 6-7 total have arrived or making their way...that is juices I've NEVER tried before).

Just tried out two:

Powell by Frisco Vapor - a different take on the fruity cereal thing. It's described as being a fruity rice Kristi treat. It's delicious. Unlike others it doesn't have an overwhelming lemony/citrus kick at the end (kinda like Looper does, but I still love Looper, it just went in the GT2, lol). It's got a little more sweet in it, and its a great vape, worth a try if you dig this new vape juice category that seems to be taking the scene by storm, lol

Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve, Crème de la Crème - now I'm sure lots have heard of this, I guess it's only released seasonally or something, and is pre-steeped in barrels for a period of time. It's described as a hazelnut crème with coffee. If any of you are put off by the hazelnut, DON'T BE. It is fairly subtle, while it is there it's more subtle background note, the crème keeps it so damn smooth is crazy, and then the coffee lovers get their little kick too (if you're like me and you like coffee with your cream as opposed to the other way around, get this now, lol).

Just felt like sharing, had some fun cleaning and wicking, and cracking open the brand new juices, some of which I've been wanting to try for months now, lol (I can't rush into anything).

Hope everyone else is having a great vape night!!!

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Thanks Sedge, just for piece of mind I was about to mail it to you for your review lol.
Oh damn, I missed that post. You must have posted when I was writing my post, lol

It looks great to me. Hell, I don't even bother with shoulders like that, I just fluff it up a little, haha. You definitely went the extra mile ;)

THE WGU CLUB

Reactions: Mtek

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve, Crème de la Crème - now I'm sure lots have heard of this, I guess it's only released seasonally or something, and is pre-steeped in barrels for a period of time. It's described as a hazelnut crème with coffee. If any of you are put off by the hazelnut, DON'T BE. It is fairly subtle, while it is there it's more subtle background note, the crème keeps it so damn smooth is crazy, and then the coffee lovers get their little kick too (if you're like me and you like coffee with your cream as opposed to the other way around, get this now, lol).

My favorite juice! It seems to me that the warmer I vape it, the better it tastes. The flavor really pops in a sub-ohm dripper. I know you're not that much of a dripper person but if you get a chance, give it a go.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
My Memorial Day weekend road trip set up. Great vape and low maintenance. Easy to refill and rewick on the fly. Battery life for days. Plenty of juice capacity.

FlashEVapor v3 Long Mode on the Vapor Flask and the FlashEVapor VS on the iStick 50w.

xwF5QaA.jpg
VtnCOdx.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Great vid Mr. Stan. I'll admit I hit "like" before I watched. Lol
That is perhaps the easiest wicking I've ever seen. Looks like it's fool proof.
I love the top fill. Just like an erlk. Are the fill holes the same size as an erlk?

Yes, about the same size. Thank you brother.

Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Flashe look is growing on me, an all business look. The day @sedge finds something he likes better will be the day we all should take notice too.

I was really hesitant on the Flash-e. Mostly its length. Looks wise, its odd, not ugly. Its machined so well, like a fine surgical/ orthopedic instrument. Just was not sure if it would be for me. I figured I had a pair of GP X's that could match its size and weight.

Sedge told me to get one , that he bet Id love it, he was right. Its one of my favorites. BIG clouds and BIG taste, just a tad less than the Phenom in taste, but nice because it holds so much liquid and its extremely easy to set up and change out wicks.

I should be getting the Taifun GT2 and all the goodies tomorrow. It has arrived in Orange County, CA !!! Hoping its as easy, nice to have some choices for my X's other than my Odys, which are still one of the best. YES Dems, Im mentioning those again :)

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I was really hesitant on the Flash-e. Mostly its length. Looks wise, its odd, not ugly. Its machined so well, like a fine surgical/ orthopedic instrument. Just was not sure if it would be for me. I figured I had a pair of GP X's that could match its size and weight.

Sedge told me to get one , that he bet Id love it, he was right. Its one of my favorites. BIG clouds and BIG taste, just a step down from the Phenom in taste, but nice because it holds so much liquid and its extremely easy to set up and change out wicks.

I should be getting the Taifun GT2 and all the goodies tomorrow. It has arrived in Orange County, CA !!! Hoping its as easy, nice to have some choices for my X's other than my Odys, which are still one of the best. YES Dems, Im mentioning those again :)
Haha, it's all good, hard not to love what works ;)

I've been in love with the Penelope v4 lately myself, lil' guy is like my siamese twin, lol

BTW, you're gonna love that GT2, oh man it's a wonderful atty

04bbca512e21aaae165d708928f44276.jpg

Got some Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 in it as I type this (where has this juice been all my vaping life)

[emoji14]

THE WGU CLUB

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Another good thing about the Flash-e is that for its length its very rugged. Other day I dropped my X/ Flashe combo. It rolled off my bed that is an antique so its very high off the floor. It banged on its way down against the iron sides and hit my giant police baton flashlight. I thought it was a gonner or at least seriously messed up.

Not a scratch on on the X or the Flashe. Not even displaced or crooked.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Another good thing about the Flash-e is that for its length its very rugged. Other day I dropped my X/ Flashe combo. It rolled off my bed that is an antique so its very high off the floor. It banged on its way down against the iron sides and hit my giant police baton flashlight. I thought it was a gonner or at least seriously messed up.

Not a scratch on on the X or the Flashe. Not even displaced or crooked.
Haha, like a cartoon, hitting everything possible on the way down.

I swear, that's just like every time I drop or knock something over, worst possible scenario becomes reality :D

THE WGU CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread