ehdhfm.jpg

b3u1d1.jpg

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
I'm considering trying to upgrade my wae2 to a dna40, or passing on the gem and selling my wae2.

I haven't used my wizard much since I got my flask with dna40. I'm really trying to embrace temp control, and if I can't upgrade my wae2 to dna40 and TC then it seems like a step backwards to me at this point.

Yes, this decision is all based on the gem.

Reactions: Rikk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
CORRECTION!
One correction to my earlier info folks. There will be only one deck in the package. I received two b'coz of testing purposes, to select one which'd work out the best for the users. And we selected the 2.5mm channel one ~ that's the one which'd come in the retail package.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
CORRECTION!
One correction to my earlier info folks. There will be only one deck in the package. I received two b'coz of testing purposes, to select one which'd work out the best for the users. And we selected the 2.5mm channel one ~ that's the one which'd come in the retail package.
..because, curiosity...what width were the channels in the other deck?

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
CORRECTION!
There will be only one deck in the package..

I understand but am disappointed. Now I will wait for the review to make sure this isn't just another overpriced atty. Is this really going to be as good as an Erlkonigin or other high end atty which costs substantially less. At the current price and without a spare deck I can add $15.00 and have an Erlkonigin brushed steel 21mm set up (I am part German[emoji1]) and an Erlprinz as as my spare. Hmmm... Food for thought.

Looking forward to the video in any case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Phone Guy

aarcoleo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2014
Chicago Il
I'm considering trying to upgrade my wae2 to a dna40, or passing on the gem and selling my wae2.

I haven't used my wizard much since I got my flask with dna40. I'm really trying to embrace temp control, and if I can't upgrade my wae2 to dna40 and TC then it seems like a step backwards to me at this point.

Yes, this decision is all based on the gem.
My instincts are suggesting that the Gem will look spiffy on the Flask. Have a Marsala waiting in the wings. While it may seem like high treason to pair those two, me thinks they'll look better than expected.

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
I love my WAE II evolved. That is the main reason why I am looking at the GEM. Because for the same money I can have a pair of Erls which are both 21mm and brushed and getting rave reviews. That was why I was so psyched about the possibility of two decks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Coldrake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread