Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kivrin

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2015
The good news is the happy ending, and the absolute promise of future installments from this fine author of purple prose with serious vape interest.

Oh dear, I hope not. Someone needs to take that keyboard away from her STAT!

That's a great pic, Rocketman! The moon makes the shot:thumb:

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Here is a picture I took last month at Launch Complex 34 where that accident took place. That is the moon seen through the launch stand that was "Abandoned In Place"

IMG_20150330_180727.jpg

Hmmmm... Exactly how did the space shuttle ever fit in there?

:lol:

Last edited:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Oh dear, I hope not. Someone needs to take that keyboard away from her STAT!
Certainly not. The phone is ringing off the hook from Boni & Liveright, HarcourtBrace,
Alfred A. Knopf, Random House, Dodd Mead, Appleton-Century-Crofts, Farrar and Rinehart, and a host of others.

Your readers demand more! (And think of the children!)

Last edited:

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
1332955979_loader_tractor_shower_wakeup.gif
Good morning
Air Heads!

Enough lassitude. Time to rise and shine and go to the library plant sale and have coffee and vape. I'll be back when the truck is full of plants. :tumble:

Our libraries lend books. Your libraries in Maine sell plants? Interesting...

ETA: We can't vape or drink coffee in our libraries either... Jealous!!!

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Morning AirHead friends! We are headed out to the beach today for a little R&R. Mother Nature accidentally let it get warm enough here to go outside. I am sure she will change her mind soon, so we are taking advantage. We will watch children play, we will read, we will vape, we will swim in the sun.
I will be back in time to read Kirwin's latest installment and am on the edge of my seat.
Enjoy your library time, Gran. Ours only has books - you can coffee, you cannot vape. Read to your plants, it will give them a good start in life.
See you all later!

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Our libraries lend books. Your libraries in Maine sell plants? Interesting...

ETA: We can't vape or drink coffee in our libraries either... Jealous!!!
Good morning, Aldenf,
Our library lends books, has concerts and art shows, and all sorts of stuff befitting a town of about 1500 people, not counting a similar number of labradors, goldens, and Chessies. The plant sale is outdoors, and puts money into the library's coffers. We also have a used book shop, where I cause trouble a few days a week, sorting and pricing and shelving donations. Great business model: all merchandise donated, all staff unpaid. ("We get paid what we're worth, and not a nickel less!"). Never tried vaping in the library, but I vape and drink coffee while working in the secondhand book shop. I suspect cloud chasers might be less welcome.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Good morning, Aldenf,
Our library lends books, has concerts and art shows, and all sorts of stuff befitting a town of about 1500 people, not counting a similar number of labradors, goldens, and Chessies. The plant sale is outdoors, and puts money into the library's coffers. We also have a used book shop, where I cause trouble a few days a week, sorting and pricing and shelving donations. Great business model: all merchandise donated, all staff unpaid. ("We get paid what we're worth, and not a nickel less!"). Never tried vaping in the library, but I vape and drink coffee while working in the secondhand book shop. I suspect cloud chasers might be less welcome.

Sounds awesome! You're not in coastal Maine, are you?

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Morning AirHead friends! ... we will swim in the sun.
I will be back in time to read Kirwin's latest installment and am on the edge of my seat.!
Morning, Nanny.
Enjoy your swim in the sun, dear. We swim in water here...olde New England custom.:p

Kiv's next installment is not to be missed! I hope it develops this theme...

"...like sucking milkshake through a cocktail swizzle stick?"

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Mid-coast...Lincoln County. You can't turn around without bumping into an ocean, bay, river, pond, lake, or...this time of year, tourist.

Nice. Boothbay? To die for. I've spent a lot of time in Brunswick... Beautiful country.

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
Wish I was going anywhere but here...

Long story digested...life handed me lemons, I tried to make lemonade, yep! You guessed it...no sugar! Oh well...I like sour things! :)
Then I'm not gonna tell you my wife and I are heading out (around 2) for Hilton Head celebrating our 26 years of not killing one another! :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Then I'm not gonna tell you my wife and I are heading out (around 2) for Hilton Head celebrating our 26 years of not killing one another! :)
Go ahead!! It's all good! I hope you and the missus have a wonderful time!! :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Been busy these last couple of days. Just checking into say Hello & Happy Holidays. :laugh:
vape (chair).gif

Morning AirHead friends! We are headed out to the beach today for a little R&R. Mother Nature accidentally let it get warm enough here to go outside. I am sure she will change her mind soon, so we are taking advantage. We will watch children play, we will read, we will vape, we will swim in the sun.
I will be back in time to read Kirwin's latest installment and am on the edge of my seat.
Enjoy your library time, Gran. Ours only has books - you can coffee, you cannot vape. Read to your plants, it will give them a good start in life.
See you all later!
Have fun!
f80997c5df70ae63d25d2fff4101ee4a.jpg

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Nice. Boothbay? To die for. I've spent a lot of time in Brunswick... Beautiful country.
About 5 or 10 miles farther up the coast from Boothbay, and twenty minutes north of Brunswick, as the crow flies, but the crow usually stops in Bath to change coils.
Spent the morning in Jefferson, cutting up old apple trees in a friend's back yard. Drove for almost half an hour without seeing another truck or car. Population density is not exactly a problem up that way. Opened the windows on my 95 Sierra, cranked up the classical station, vaped, and enjoyed apple blossoms and groaning shocks all the way home with a load of wood that will be great for smoking lamb and moose and city folk in the grill. (No, we don't really cook tourists, no matter how much they deserve it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread