Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Congratulations! The Russian 91% is great. But let's be honest. None of us, not me, not you, not any of us is EVER finished. No we're not!

I was finished a couple of weeks ago when I got a Ti P3 to add to my 2 black P3s.
Today I bought an SX Mini M Class at a local B&M and one of those black P3s has to go...
...or I need another Subtank mini
Then I'll be done :lol:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I was finished a couple of weeks ago when I got a Ti P3 to add to my 2 black P3s.
Today I bought an SX Mini M Class at a local B&M and one of those black P3s has to go...
...or I need another Subtank mini
Then I'll be done :lol:

Right. LOL We'll only be done when we take our last breath. Yes we will!

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Congratulations! The Russian 91% is great. But let's be honest. None of us, not me, not you, not any of us is EVER finished. No we're not!

Thanks! It is an awesome tank, and a lot easier to build coils for that I had anticipated. But as far as me buying something else, it's going to have to be a revolutionary new device to make me want to open my wallet for it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
you lost me Ping :blink: ... I just mix my usual ADVs in the kitchen, give them a shake, then they go in a dark cupboard.

I only make them 30ml at a time and remake when they get low ... my all time favourite is a Gambit Killer.

cheers

I'm going from another thread where the OP used a clothes dryer to DIY. Can you recall the thread?

Reactions: WillyZee

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
My next one is the Dicodes 2380...heartened that there's a new player in the TC race. Still hope ProVape surprises us with a TC update for the P3 (@Vape360...are you listening ;))!!

Sent from my P3 Ti...

I ordered from PB on the 22nd, honestly evolve and yihi have nothing on Dicodes technology. Dicodes warranty and CS rivals Provari too. I love my P3, but I can't wait to get this mod.

Reactions: Siam Diesel

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
Good evening, all. Rough, late night after my buddy got into town!

I ordered from PB on the 22nd, honestly evolve and yihi have nothing on Dicodes technology. Dicodes warranty and CS rivals Provari too. I love my P3, but I can't wait to get this mod.
I'm really looking forward to trying it out, too. Their menu looks even more complex than the P3's. ;)

Sent from my P3 Ti...

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Thanks! It is an awesome tank, and a lot easier to build coils for that I had anticipated. But as far as me buying something else, it's going to have to be a revolutionary new device to make me want to open my wallet for it.
Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I'm with you. I have my P3, a 2.5 as backup, an authentic KFL+ and now the Russian 91% and I can't imagine needing anything new. But then, I know this vape world we're in and I know there will be something just around the corner that will likely wind up in my vape arsenal. I used to utter the word "never" but it kept coming back to bite me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread