Snails - Response on Threads Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
... Neighbors from hell ...

That's pretty much all I have... neighbours from hell. With the exception of those directly on
either side, the rest all suck in reality. There are five properties directly across the road from
MY property (mine is on the inside of a curve) and none are winners.

Then we have Mister Gas-Powered Everything, with his RIDING mower (for 1/4 acre) which -
apparently - cannot exceed 1 MPH, so it takes 5-6 HOURS for him to cut the lawn. And the
one next to him who is in some kind of contest to see if he can take LONGER to mow HIS
tiny parcel.

But even the ones on either side... one needs a good lesson in yard maintenance, and the
other (93 year old woman) does NOTHING to abate her major leaf-drop in the Fall. But,
we've been there before, here.

That's my Whine Of The Day.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
bear, if they care for the cat they will leave no stone unturned searching the neighborhood - if that should happen you can always reassess

It's not "they" any longer. Just the "him".

Yes, as I said earlier, if there is some kind of effort observed, then I will give it some thought.
But I'm not able to watch all day long.

Reactions: tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
It's not "they" any longer. Just the "him".

Yes, as I said earlier, if there is some kind of effort observed, then I will give it some thought.
But I'm not able to watch all day long.

any decent effort will not require watching all day!
wink.gif

Reactions: SilverBear

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Good morning, Bear. I'm thinking that people who love their pets would be glad to have it be taken care of. I also think that people who love their pets don't take them back and leave them at a house they just moved everything out of.

Hus opines that the wife and kid may have moved into an apartment which does not
allow pets, so she brought it back and just dumped it. OR she moved in with somebody
with a dog or a cat... and I know for a fact this cat is extremely NOT fond of other
animals (so far.... we are working on that) so she brought it back and just dumped it.

Reactions: tiburonfirst

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Well,at least it's ain a place where it'll be taken care of.

Speaking of which, my beasties opine that caring well for them includes getting off my chair and taking them for a walk. right now.

Later y'all :)
P.S.
Is it time, and are you going, to the island again this year?
GF and I took a "3 hour tour" of an island a few days ago. :p

ECFAtty-GilliganHat-Big.png

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
P.S.
Is it time, and are you going, to the island again this year?
GF and I took a "3 hour tour" of an island a few days ago. :p

View attachment 459068

Which island did you tour?

I am going this year, but not until mid-July. The spring course didn't happen (whew!) or I'd be there right now. Instead i get to go to my nephews high school graduation next weekend (Ohio) . i also have to go to a conference in Minneapolis the second week in July. It's going to be a very fast summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread