Catfish atty mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Evidently Rob is not honoring our agreement in regards to attys. up to this point I have tried to take the high road and not compete with him. Evidently that was not good enough for him. I have been doing the Rogue for 6 months and now he decides he wants it.... I stopped advertising the Atomic out of respect to him but this is a bridge too far. Starting today the Rogue is $40. Personally I thought 2 companies advertising the same product was Taboo on ECF...

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Find the most recent list, "reply", get rid of <quote>, and add your name.

List for AUTHENTIC Marquis.

1. Robbieblood
2. inspects
3. slappy3139
4. TealStreetHooligan
5. distortoblotto
6. James1980
7. Strongdad
8. Travisbass
9. Travisbass
10. LittleBird
11. SeanMoore
12. holyseano
13. RickCain
14. Inspects
Had to tune that up for you DD..

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
None of my business who does what. But when I saw the Rogue (RM7) on Rob's site, I wondered if you had a deal to mod them for him.

No I do not... I would love to see his version of the center pin. Those take a while to get right. Not to mention the black clone screws that rust if you look at them wrong.

Perhaps I should look into selling the new 1:1 reo clone? At wholesale +$5.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
Evidently Rob is not honoring our agreement in regards to attys. up to this point I have tried to take the high road and not compete with him. Evidently that was not good enough for him. I have been doing the Rogue for 6 months and now he decides he wants it.... I stopped advertising the Atomic out of respect to him but this is a bridge too far. Starting today the Rogue is $40. Personally I thought 2 companies advertising the same product was Taboo on ECF...

Kinda makes me wanna sell my Reo, TBH. It wouldn't be so bad if you guys hadn't had an agreement. Stepping on toes is one thing, stomping on them intentionally is another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Kinda makes me wanna sell my Reo, TBH. It wouldn't be so bad if you guys hadn't had an agreement. Stepping on toes is one thing, stomping on them intentionally is another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly my point. I have kept my clone prices to where he can compete, I have intentionally stayed away from attys that he has listed for 2 reasons, respect and ECF has a policy to that regard as I found out back in the Vaperfexxion joint venture days. Remember that? How is this different? Or do rules only matter when it hurts me?

Eric Snyder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
This vape business is getting crazy....too competitive, too cliquey and people's actions are becoming more and more unappealing and unpleasant. It's so sad because I really enjoy it [emoji22]

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
This vape business is getting crazy....too competitive, too cliquey and people's actions are becoming more and more unappealing and unpleasant. It's so sad because I really enjoy it [emoji22]

Don't hate the player...
Business is Business.

Cheers
I

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida

I'm glad I'm just a consumer, and not involved in the business end of things.

Eric Snyder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2015
I'm glad I'm just a consumer, and not involved in the business end of things.
But that's the worst part, I'm just another customer but remember when businesses make decisions on ways to run their operation they impact the customer directly. I've run my own business for 18 years and I'm certainly not the best but have learned so much and experienced both sides...which is invaluable. Seems as though some of the vape business owners aren't business men/women yet. I guess all good things come with time but I'd recommend that a successful person who came up with a good mod or juice idea who hasn't had a lot of experience running a business should acquire solid business acumen and even search it out as most other industries do to ensure their growth is supported. And this will continue to grow as grow, it cannot be stopped!

This is one thing I respect and appreciate about catfish mods (Tom) runs a damn good business, he has found a niche, treats everyone fair, busts his ... but hasn't lost sight of how important the customer is, he always takes care of us!

Keep up the good work!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
So can I have your reo's tom?
I'll trade you a pair of Remms for both reos.
I have the flouro yellow and a black anno both sl/lp the black is in 9/10 shape the flouro is 7/10.

As I recall the Remms weren't your cup of tea.

This solves 2 problems.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I'll trade you a pair of Remms for both reos.
I have the flouro yellow and a black anno both sl/lp the black is in 9/10 shape the flouro is 7/10.

As I recall the Remms weren't your cup of tea.

This solves 2 problems.

I only have one REMatty but would gladly trade it for the black anno. Just sayin'. The REM just can't displace my Derringers.

Reactions: havok333

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I only have one REMatty but would gladly trade it for the black anno. Just sayin'. The REM just can't displace my Derringers.
Ya know, I've slowly gone back to using my Derringer too more so than the REM. I've just gotten SO used to the draw of a wide open Derringer.

I've REALLY got to build this Haze and Bonsai one of these days...[emoji20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread