Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Though it would require 15M posts for me to properly express my gratitude and appreciation for ECF and most all of our members and guests contributions....let me simply say that ECf and those on here have TRULY changed my life for the better....never in my WILDEST DREAMS could I have perceived that quitting smoking could enhance and improve my mental and SPIRITUAL well being anywhere NEAR this much!!!

Plus, I no longer have to isn't in the garage and sweat or freeze and be eaten alive by mosquitos and not be able to keep a protective eye on my two boys to get my nicotine....

Haven't been on Facebook in....well, when does my sig line say I quit smoking....;:lol::laugh:):thumbs:

THANK YOU ALL FIFTEEN MILLION TIMES!!! :banana::wub::thumbs:
CamaroSS ... I second that emotion..Some mighty fine folks around here..From the helpful Moderators some of the newer members would often like to see in an ax murder movie,...:lol: to the Supporting Members,...to the regular members and Suppliers,..modders and fine artists on this forum..I say a big......

Thank you all for being here for me!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
An oldie, but goodie
*Waves* Occy!:wub: My "absolute" favorite vaping video!:)

In case anyone is interested, go see what Classy has for sale in the classifieds. It's the new "Test". Lot's of comments & questions about this one. Slinking away if my mentioning "The Test" is a TOS violation.

02181925870f35e7_yoyo.xxxlarge_1.jpg

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
*Waves* Occy!:wub: My "absolute" favorite vaping video!:)

In case anyone is interested, go see what Classy has for sale in the classifieds. It's the new "Test". Lot's of comments & questions about this one. Slinking away if my mentioning "The Test" is a TOS violation.

02181925870f35e7_yoyo.xxxlarge_1.jpg
Ehem..I didn't know we sold birth control devices in the Classies. :p

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread