What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Ok now..I've been looking 4 a fruity cereal on alota sites..plz say u got a good place ..one other question. .I kno to change cotton coil when burnt taste start occurring. Any other signs??? Is Tasting liquid another..I don't go past 30w (store juice $$$) on atlantis .5 or melo .5. I was told silica coils not good

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Roman inventor of wine ? That's good. Loopy COPYRIGHTDMCA Coval vapes..I can't do any hint of coffee.wont even kiss my wife if she drinks it.. (I kno I did something,when she got cup of it in front of her when I get home from 13hr day)..lol..alot of that going on lately. Must be doing something right

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Safe Memorial Day to all !
Just found the coval vapes site..I think I've found my vendor..yes,most are 70/30..but I've got tanks,shouldn't be too bad..like max vg. Loopy COPYRIGHTDMCA (w lite menthol)alone is good,just traded poison apple w friend,now maybe w crunch berry? To all the mad scientists out there. ..thy
Safe travels, the nuts are out..

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I've had the day off and have been a vaping foo.

Lessee. Some 1/2 Halo Coolmist, 1/2 Moon Mt Vapor Trail (Menthol and Watermelon), a tank of Ohm's Vapes Vanilla Custard,
a tank of OV Blue Moo, a tank of OV Banana Fosters, a tank of OV Peachy Mango and some OV Razzberry Limeade.

The most vaping I think I've done in one day. I wanted to test my 5 new arrivals from OV. Wow, over 6 ml for the day, a record
for me.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread