DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
nah ... they made me my own app :cool:

what this company ProVape does for their customers is nothing short of epic :2cool:

NICE!!! ;)

Me thinks that gun metal has quickly become a very popular mod :lol:

yes, I have a gun metal mini

Agreed. It remained the only thing I wished for (for quite a long time), and has since been satisfied (thank you, @Katdarling). Neither words nor pictures do it justice.

Enjoy both, Willy! As I'm certain you will. :D

20150524_104020 (Large).jpg

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Is anyone even considering one anymore? I'm not, and I used to want one more than any vape on the market.

just replying to the original OP ... I must be the last customer ProVape has left ... once I stop buying, they'll probably close shop :blink:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
just replying to the original OP ... I must be the last customer ProVape has left ... once I stop buying, they'll probably close shop :blink:

Many wish that were true.

It is not.

Sell, they do (Yes they do!).

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Many wish that were true.

It is not.

Sell, they do (Yes they do!).

i dont think people actually wish they would go out of business, that would be strange and just mean. I think its more that they just dont understand it from the perspective of the buyers.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
i dont think people actually wish they would go out of business, that would be strange and just mean. I think its more that they just dont understand it from the perspective of the buyers.

People hate for many reasons. Only few of them make sense. Success is a big one though (Microsoft, Apple, etc.), which has always made the least amount of sense to me. Provape fits into this category, in this still young industry. People like to setup targets. So be it.

Vape and let vape! Cloud it or Tootle it. Who cares?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
didnt you know? Pizza companies all over the united states are trying to pass off 'hawaiian pizza' as authentic! is it authentic hawaiian ? or authentic pizza? Is it even possible to be both at the same time?

ocelot_pizza_ani.gif

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

Well, considering that most ProVari owners have more than one (I have eight), I think they understand the perspective of their buyers.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Ok, so I have finally made my way through 28 pages on this thread! The only thing it has acomplished is that I am now ready to buy a Provari! Only thing to decide since I have never had one is whether to go mini 2.5 or Classic. MD sale helps too.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Honestly you're right I don't come here often anymore, I used to. This place went from being a group of people helping each other out to the complete utter garbage you see here today.
It's sad really new vapers will never know how much more useful and peaceful it used to be around here.
Im not sure about the ECF you are remembering perhaps the memories are all roses and provaries but I seem to recall lots of disagreements.
I see lots of people getting help. If someone posts a question there is usually several pages of answers. I know for a fact people in need are getting supplies and hardware sent to them under the table. Lots of good things going on here but as with most things there is some negative here and if thats what a person wants to focus on then thats what they will experience. Ive met some really good people in here and I enjoy all of the personality's its what makes the place intresting IMO.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Ok, so I have finally made my way through 28 pages on this thread! The only thing it has acomplished is that I am now ready to buy a Provari! Only thing to decide since I have never had one is whether to go mini 2.5 or Classic. MD sale helps too.

Both are nice, of course, but I'm fond of my 2.0/2.5s. I use a ring over the taper to make tanks flush and I like using different colors. The taper is also fun for bling rings! That's just me though.

heart_clock_ring_1.jpg

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Both are nice, of course, but I'm fond of my 2.0/2.5s. I use a ring over the taper to make tanks flush and I like using different colors. The taper is also fun for bling rings! That's just me though.

heart_clock_ring_1.jpg
Fred Sanford would be proud

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

heart_clock_ring_1.jpg

My sentiments exactly (minus the bling). I like the flexibility that I get with the tapered top, and the (absolutely marvelous) Provape rings. One tank gets a taper, another gets a ring. Plus, I'm partial to the old-style menu of the original 2.5's.

But don't follow my preference, follow YOURS. Both are great.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I can never bring my self to do any thing to the Provari I like the simple industrial look the V2 has. I do have a awesome conceal holster for it. It just like one for a gun and it has a battery case on the other side
Im always a little worried that when Im wearing it a cop will see me bulling my P out for a vape and draw down on me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread