Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Nice thought, however, Mama Chak is computer illiterate...

Thank God!
Ah but maybe she or a member of her family isn't..Moohahahahaaaa. LOL...Ladies and gentlemen don't forget the fantastic sale going on this weekend!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ah but maybe she or a member of her family isn't..Moohahahahaaaa. LOL...Ladies and gentlemen don't forget the fantastic sale going on this weekend!
I didn't. Grabbed some Legend for the first time since not long after Gandygate. Also grabbed a bottle of zero nic DF so I can play around with nic levels. Gonna try to go from 18 to 15. Will try 12 too and see how it works out.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Morning Army!

Time to go out and get cut some more weeds... Our neighbor's nephew brought over a bunch of bananas he had grown at his house. Man these suckers are huge! Nine inches long and over 2 inches in diameter. I cut one off the bunch and left the stem rather long so I could hang it from my waist band. Mama Chak looks at me and says, "What the h_ _ _ are you doing?" I look at her and say, "Well you told me I needed to wear this." She replies, "You are such a fool, I told you you need a BANDANNA while you're weeding!" :banana::banana::banana:

What a relief! It was getting crowded down there... :oops:

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Morning Army!

Time to go out and get cut some more weeds... Our neighbor's nephew brought over a bunch of bananas he had grown at his house. Man these suckers are huge! Nine inches long and over 2 inches in diameter. I cut one off the bunch and left the stem rather long so I could hang it from my waist band. Mama Chak looks at me and says, "What the h_ _ _ are you doing?" I look at her and say, "Well you told me I needed to wear this." She replies, "You are such a fool, I told you you need a BANDANNA while you're weeding!" :banana::banana::banana:
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread