4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Ah, things are going well. Got my Dad's piano tuned. It could be better, but it's way better than it was. And the flute player in our group has a piano she needs tuned, so project for next week.

And the test section of deck came out really nice with Drift Gray stain. Now gonna buy a 5 gallon pail and that's the goal for tomorrow.

Then to AngieBe's for the pool party/Indy 250. Yea!!!

(and I predict Helio will win his fourth Indy)

BLTinFLA

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2014
Palm Harbor, FL
Am going to see Grandson today. That's him on the left. That tube you see is a traech in his neck. He is on ventilator, oxygen and a feeding tube. He is supposed to have 24/7 nursing services. He was born 3 months premature (1pound, 5 ounces), has had 5 surgeries and is now 1 year old. Otherwise he acts like any other 1 year old.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Am going to see Grandson today. That's him on the left. That tube you see is a traech in his neck. He is on ventilator, oxygen and a feeding tube. He is supposed to have 24/7 nursing services. He was born 3 months premature (1pound, 5 ounces), has had 5 surgeries and is now 1 year old. Otherwise he acts like any other 1 year old.

Awww what a cutie! Glad he's on track for his age, can't imagine the struggle of having a sick kiddo like that. Hugs and healing thoughts to the little guy!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Back home again in Indiana,
And it seems that I can see
The gleaming candle light, still shining bright,
Through the Sycamores for me.
The new-mowed hay sends all its fragrance
From the fields I used to roam.
When I dream about the moonlight on the Wabash
Then I long for my Indiana home.

Reactions: AngiBe

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
So, I'm not getting any younger, so the time may have come to propose to my GF- the lovely Sandra, pictured here (she looks a bit like an alien in this picture, but is actually quite stunning)

2zi0ody.jpg

The dilemma is whether or not I should get her a really nice engagement ring, or an inexpensive ring and this-

j10i14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread