Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
You guys are enabling the addicted :) funny ,I didn't know I needed a tmax nor a Legend until I clicked on the link

Yeah, that's the way it works. Sneaky.

I also think the prevailing thought is to gear up with parts to maintain them too. The newer ones are not as sturdy as the ones in the past IMO, but they still use many interchangable components.

Reactions: BackDoc

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Remember you can run without the spring at all if you have the right batteries that aren't completely flat on the negative.

Shortens it considerably.

I actually think you get a more positive feel of the tightness of the tube-battery- to board

I wonder if one of the button top adapters for flat top batteries might work in the bottom as well.

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
And free shipping .........it's almost like they are giving them away when they throw that in :) Yes Dan, you are a shill :)..... like telling an alcoholic there is a happy hour down the street :)........Yeah kaine, the old sigeleis have a certain quality to them , I have a dozen or more , most still in the box ......have used 2 v3 s for going on 2 years straight ,not a glitch ....amazing ....yet I somehow justify to myself that I need a few more,just in case ( of what I'll never know )

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
And free shipping .........it's almost like they are giving them away when they throw that in :) Yes Dan, you are a shill :)..... like telling an alcoholic there is a happy hour down the street :)........Yeah kaine, the old sigeleis have a certain quality to them , I have a dozen or more , most still in the box ......have used 2 v3 s for going on 2 years straight ,not a glitch ....amazing ....yet I somehow justify to myself that I need a few more,just in case ( of what I'll never know )

TOP TEN REASONS TO HOARD ANY OR ALL VERSIONS OF THE SIGELEI ZMAX

1. You love them
2. They love you
3. Great quality
4. Super styling
5. Versatility
6. Soon they will no longer be available
7. They can be resurrected with a new switch
8. It does not say Provari any where on it
9. It does not say REO anywhere on it
10. You don't trust the FDA
11. You think cloud chasing is for the kiddies
12. You know there is a another inferior brand of ZMAX
13. You think box mods look dumb
14. You never posted a hand check
15. You wonder who started the max VG craze
16. There are less than 3 billion posts about it on ECF
17. When Armageddon starts you will be ready
18. You can't spell Inokin
19. Phil Busardo said it was good (2 years ago)
20. Sometimes you can't stop counting

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
LMAO! Best thing I've read yet. This should be pinned as the first post.

TOP TEN REASONS TO HOARD ANY OR ALL VERSIONS OF THE SIGELEI ZMAX

1. You love them
2. They love you
3. Great quality
4. Super styling
5. Versatility
6. Soon they will no longer be available
7. They can be resurrected with a new switch
8. It does not say Provari any where on it
9. It does not say REO anywhere on it
10. You don't trust the FDA
11. You think cloud chasing is for the kiddies
12. You know there is a another inferior brand of ZMAX
13. You think box mods look dumb
14. You never posted a hand check
15. You wonder who started the max VG craze
16. There are less than 3 billion posts about it on ECF
17. When Armageddon starts you will be ready
18. You can't spell Inokin
19. Phil Busardo said it was good (2 years ago)
20. Sometimes you can't stop counting

Reactions: VapieDan

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
I'm still laughing Dan , yes it should be pinned , and we should be in therapy :).....#2 is hilarious ( my spelling thing tried to make it Hillary , god forbid ).......... I'd dare add another reason to your thesis for fear of ruining a perfect moment ....# 21 : if we didn't buy the new old stock from MO vapes, vapor beast , " hoard vapes:) etc.etc they would be relegated to some back room closet in Brooklyn, paduka, or sin city ,and no one would know,nor care about their significance......like the dog in the shelter that nobody wanted , or the last piece of pizza in the box

vapnstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
Treasure Coast, FL
Yzer, it's good to see you still have this forum running strong. It's been almost a year since I've been here, and for good reason. I've got 3 of the V3's and a mini that I've been using everyday for almost 2 years and have had no issues except the window falling out of one of the V3's (super glue fixed that) and the circuit board being pushed up in the mini, because of the short cap I imagine, but I switched to flat top batteries and it seems to still be working fine so I was perfectly happy ...

and then along comes VapieDan.:danger: :evil: So, now I have a couple more V3's and a couple Legends (you can't just buy one ya know) which I didn't really need but justified buying them because I got a good deal.

:toast:Thank you so much.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Yzer, it's good to see you still have this forum running strong. It's been almost a year since I've been here, and for good reason. I've got 3 of the V3's and a mini that I've been using everyday for almost 2 years and have had no issues except the window falling out of one of the V3's (super glue fixed that) and the circuit board being pushed up in the mini, because of the short cap I imagine, but I switched to flat top batteries and it seems to still be working fine so I was perfectly happy ...

and then along comes VapieDan.:danger: :evil: So, now I have a couple more V3's and a couple Legends (you can't just buy one ya know) which I didn't really need but justified buying them because I got a good deal.

Only three? I bet they are all stainless. It's time to start branching out with colors

Sigelei ZMAX V3 Telescopic Variable Mod

Reactions: aikanae1

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California

You are more than welcome. I am a little surprised to find this thread still going strong after the years but there seem to be quite a few Sigelei Zmax Minis, V2s, V3s and V5s out there and still going strong. We do have a good body of knowledge available here for just about any aspect of these rigs. People can come here with questions and get good answers

The Sigelei company in Xinqiao has these rigs listed on their website as available for wholesale orders, so rumors about them disappearing from the market seems a bit premature to me. People have been predicting the end of the V3 for a couple of years now.

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
You are more than welcome. I am a little surprised to find this thread still going strong after the years but there seem to be quite a few Sigelei Zmax Minis, V2s, V3s and V5s out there and still going strong. We do have a good body of knowledge available here for just about any aspect of these rigs. People can come here with questions and get good answers

The Sigelei company in Xinqiao has these rigs listed on their website as available for wholesale orders, so rumors about them disappearing from the market seems a bit premature to me. People have been predicting the end of the V3 for a couple of years now.

They may be available Yzer but I feel most dealers are stocking only the high wattage mods for subohming. Perhaps there is a market outside the USA>

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
Off topic but along the lines of addiction/ deals , just saw an innokin vtr for 29$ delivered , I'm not an innokin fan but find the VTR interesting , maybe it's the presentation case , the heaviness etc, maybe i just have too much time on my hands.......anyone care to encourage/ discourage me ?

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Off topic but along the lines of addiction/ deals , just saw an innokin vtr for 29$ delivered , I'm not an innokin fan but find the VTR interesting , maybe it's the presentation case , the heaviness etc, maybe i just have too much time on my hands.......anyone care to encourage/ discourage me ?
You could get into another hobby like boating, fly fishing or flying quadcopetrs, like I have. That seems to do a good job of using up my toy allowance and it gets me outdoors.

I'll admit, I don't fit the marketing profile that vape store operators are looking for. I'm retired and don't need to fit in with the vaping peer scene. I don't have any close friends that vape or smoke. I make my own juice and have no desire to use more watts that I'm currently using. Vape store clerks see me walk in with my short white hair holding a V5 and want to shoo me away with a broom.

Short or long run, it's not likely that I'll be making the vaping business very rich in the future.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Went to my B&M for BOGO Friday with my V5. While they were mixing my order I went to the test table, grabbed an ego and an H2 clearo sample and fired it up. My first thought, we used to use these things? Amazed that we stayed with it.

When I see these sales I wonder how much the wholesale price is on these Sigs. 101vapes has a Kanger box for 15.99 and they just came out. Maybe someday we can do a group buy.

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
Yeah Paul , JUST bought 2 kboxs from vbeast, they are most likely 10 bucks wholesale in quantity......I think the retailers paid a bit more for the sigs when they came out a few years ago , prior to the current mod of the day craze, then it was every month give or take . YZ , yes other hobbies/toys if you will do provide a diversion albeit an algorithmic leap in expense , your steadfastness in keeping the vaping simple in a lesson to all of us, thanks ..........prior to vaping I indulged in photography, firearms, motorcycles,as well as ham radio to name a few , a major life change ( not like Bruce Jenner ) has kept me at bay as of late .......I did my graduate work ,as well as taught Philosophy, you'd think knowledge would translate to action but it doesent always work out that way:) simple is always better,always......Yes ,I got the VTR :)

Reactions: aikanae1

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread