April Showers and May Flowers!!! Juice Extravaganza and Give Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hi (((((Dawn)))))

Wow, how much fun. It has been so many eons since I had to plan for a birthday party. LoL

My babies are both nearing 40. wow But I have some old fashion ideas for you kiddoe's party.

If it were to be outdoors, you could have a back yard party.

Have games that turn into contests and have small prizes to award. That is always fun. :)

With water (have the kids bring bathing suits and a towel).

You can get paints (or make your own with flour and water and food coloring and
put it all over the water slide and have them all painted. hahaha

or if the weather is not great...... have a movie based party. Hang up a big sheet and rent a
projector!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Guess that does cut down the opportunities for getting muddy.

Living there, you've probably already done/seen all the touristy stuff. Seen this one - what kid wouldn't love it (I'd love it).

Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing | Las Vegas Go Cart Racing Mira Loma Corona Riverside | Indoor Go-Kart Race Track | California Nevada | Birthday Party Corporate Event Team-Building

IMG_0548-e1372442262347.jpg
I definitely like this idea...Could be fun for me too!!!

Reactions: mac63

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
So I my son told me that Sea World came and visited his school!!! and I thought amazing that's what we are doing...going to the beach and everything. But I am going to fill it with lots of fun events...so lazer tag and some go-carts seem like they may become part of the plan...Oh Yeah and I need a cake :(

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Wow, just noticed I actually won something on ecf, thanks Dawn, I will email you in the next day....crazy at work lately, sorry! Hope your son had a great birthday and thanks so much for the contest!!!! There were a LOT of great ideas shared here:)
Congrats!!! I am glad you won and hope you like what you get!!!

Reactions: baseballmom

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Thank you DawnMarie!!!! Extremely fast shipping and the Holy Vanilla smells heavenly, no wonder it is so highly esteemed in diy-wow, can't wait to taste...and I will be back, you have great diy and ready made selections, and again amazing shipping speed!!! I am gonna research the diy flavors here, can't wait to try some:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread