Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
OMG. PBC, whaaaaaat? Ok, never tried it before, ordered 30mL (I know, I know...) when the sale hit because I didn't expect to love it. But I really really do!
Oh please don't go away! It's so dang good.
I want to order all the rest of the bottles, but I just blew all my money on the woodville sale. (I can't really put some sad emoji here because that's just NOT sad, but still...)

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Battery safety is so overlooked!

Always keep your unused batteries in those little plastic boxes! :thumb:

It's a very inexpensive way to safely store your batteries when not in use and prevent items in your purses or pockets from shorting them!

All it takes is some car keys or loose change to short one of those bad boys, and they can cause severe personal injury!

Never overcharge your batteries! Use a good charger, regardless of the type of batteries you use and observe all precautions and follow all instructions!

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
first ever new GS coil found DOA, so no eGrip at work last night.. had just put it in earlier in the day.. test your coils before you leave folks! (or don't forget your little vape kit with a spare)

so I had The Cure all night and now this morning, which isn't a bad thing at all.

eta: have one of them fancy eGrip RBA adapters.. one of the dual coils is a dud! glad I rebuild these things..

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
first ever new GS coil found DOA, so no eGrip at work last night.. had just put it in earlier in the day.. test your coils before you leave folks! (or don't forget your little vape kit with a spare)

so I had The Cure all night and now this morning, which isn't a bad thing at all.
Had my first DOA last week. Straight out of the box...glad I hadn't left home yet.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Had my first DOA last week. Straight out of the box...glad I hadn't left home yet.
cuz yer smart! you tested first!

I make the mistakes so others don't have to! unless they don't listen, then it's their own darn fault.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion

I guess being a tech I always have spares of everything!

I may look like I'm preparing for surgery, but I've yet to be in a bind when out and about...gotz to have my Nic....:thumb:

I would do badddd things without my NIC.:evil:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I guess being a tech I always have spares of everything!

I may look like I'm preparing for surgery, but I've yet to be in a bind when out and about...gotz to have my Nic....:thumb:

I would do badddd things without my NIC.:evil:
Oh I had my Nic....like Joss, I always carry 2 mods with me whenever I'm heading out in case one fails.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Oh I had my Nic....like Joss, I always carry 2 mods with me whenever I'm heading out in case one fails.

Yeah when I was just starting out years ago, I screwed up ONE TIME, learned!

I had (have) my 4 original Puresmoker mechs...always took a pair, extras of everything!

This is funny, I was driving back to TN from Cali, (we used to live in Cali) going through the mountains in AZ, I dropped my spring on the floor, so I pull off the road conveniently to a Denny' (wife wakes up) "Oh is is breakfast time"?, it just happened to be....anyway I never said a word as I hunted for the spring before going in to eat....LOL :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread