• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Wouldn't even know where to find them, let alone go through the stresses of trying to get one!

They were in a thread on UKV for the EVL ones, managed to get the three I put in for:
2015-05-21 17.12.01.jpg 2015-05-23 14.00.26.jpg 2015-05-24 13.24.14.jpg

^^^^
Just found out you can upload multiple piccies all at once

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
They probably wouldn't bat an eyelid ..they're used to seeing vehicles sporting blue lights arrive and men bearing guns come into our house :laugh:

There'll be folks on here,read that, and wonder what it's all about :laugh:

Thing i can't understand,why blue? Infact why at all.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
#13 is a good 'un Bob.
It's nice to see he's making them a bit smaller,the one i got was mahoosive,Looked daft on a tank,i moved it on.

They're not too bad at all, of the GD ones I have 4 are on BF RDAs, 2 are on normal KFL+s and 2 are on KFL v2s with bell caps, the other 3 are not in use yet, I tend to like the taller ones, helps cool down the vape.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They were in a thread on UKV for the EVL ones, managed to get the three I put in for:
View attachment 459140 View attachment 459141 View attachment 459142
^^^^Just found out you can upload multiple piccies all at once
New wonders every day! :)

There'll be folks on here,read that, and wonder what it's all about :laugh:
Indeed! ;) :D

Thing i can't understand,why blue? Infact why at all.
Someone given a free hand with the design? ...thinking a gimmick will make them stand out from the crowd? ...who knows - they got that part wrong though!

and here was us thinking you were a :angel:
Ah, but I am - more or less :rolleyes: ...I'm also the mother of a firearms officer who often has a quick coffee break here :)

Where there`s a will :rolleyes:
..and I reckon you have it ;)

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
@Marcus1970

How's the job going mate,bet you're coming home done in;)

I'm loving it thanks George,it's totally different to working in a steelworksTheres a lot of standing in one spot feeding machines

Tried the powwow sauce yet mate

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Yes, many shades of red, and all of them hard to photograph accurately. I need to get a new lens for my camera (unfortunately!) so when I do, I'll see if I can get a better image of it :)

It will be good to see it in all it's glory :D.

I'm a fan of red mods too, the Hana and my Reos are a lovely shade of red.

Not sure how much control NJOY have over the price of that range - it's their collaboration of 5 different mixers from 5 different companies. Still, when there's some decent discount to be had, the Dragonscape is one that I'll buy more of for the time being ..never bought this much of anything other than Chefs, and they run into many hundreds of mls! :laugh:

Oh my, there'll be no Dragonscape left for anyone else Trisha :lol:

That's the USA one, here's the one for us : $23.95-$24.51 Smokeless Owl Style Bottom Feeder Mod- Black and it's a cracking little mod, you need a dual coil 0.5 build to get the best out of it - I got the white one

If I was in the market for another BF, I'd jump on that one Bob. I'm looking into modding one of the cheapo wooden mods that I got from FT and turn that into a BFer.

I missed this when you guys first went for it. Looks pretty good for the cost, especially as it comes with a bottom feeder rda. I'm tempted!

Once you've squonked, there's no going back mate :lol:

As i said Trish, there will be a way to turn the light off, they probably just haven`t sussed it out yet :laugh:

Leave the light on mate, it will come in handy when you're walking the dog at night :lol:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
If I was in the market for another BF, I'd jump on that one Bob. I'm looking into modding one of the cheapo wooden mods that I got from FT and turn that into a BFer.

At that price I would have thought you'd have ordered a black & a white :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
At that price I would have thought you'd have ordered a black & a white :laugh:
I've had a major spending spree mate, so I can't even afford half of one now :laugh:

Just spent a fair wedge on some 3D printed mod housings. Then bought a load of battery clips, 510's, magnets, switches, an SX350 chip and an SX350J chip from modmaker.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com

It's a dear piece of kit though mate. It's a genuine one, I could have bought 2 FT mods for the price of the one chip. I'd rather have the satisfaction of building my own mod though ;)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
It's a dear piece of kit though mate. It's a genuine one, I could have bought 2 FT mods for the price of the one chip. I'd rather have the satisfaction of building my own mod though ;)

I was looking at them the other day ian,around the 70 quid mark if i remember,Worth it tho' mate when you get it up and running.

BTW did you see i posted Vapeescape are selling Evolve dna 30 boards for £20,it's up your way,Heywood i think.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

knowing me I'd probably blow my head off, I can follow an electrical digram mostly, but putting it into practice is entirely a different kettle of fish.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I was looking at them the other day ian,around the 70 quid mark if i remember,Worth it tho' mate when you get it up and running.

Spot on with the price George :shock: I'm still at the unregulated stage of building yet, but I'll be moving on to a mod with a chip very soon. Just got a new soldering station with adjustable temp control, so that will make a big difference with the box mod construction.

BTW did you see i posted Vapeescape are selling Evolve dna 30 boards for £20,it's up your way,Heywood i think.

cheers for that mate. Their about a 15 minute drive away, so very close for me. I will need another dna board for one of the 3D casings I've ordered, so that's a great tip, thanks again.

knowing me I'd probably blow my head off, I can follow an electrical digram mostly, but putting it into practice is entirely a different kettle of fish.

I do need to have an empty house when I'm building though Bob. I'm gradually getting better at soldering, but it still takes me a fair bit of concentration. So no, you-tube vids from me just yet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread