Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Someone say NAP TIME? Yippeee! Sounds like a plan, Stan.

I think I've always felt like a square peg in a round hole.

Yeah, and? What's the problem there?

Stud, sorry you went thru the drama and trauma over Bandit, but glad he's home now!

pizza-due, did ya get DP to fix the pressure regulation? He's a pressure expert. ;) (and he can fix almost anything. or is that break almost anything... i get them confused)

One of these days I hope I can say...

LOVE that song. Thanks, Bovinia..... just purrfect.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
I spent much time in........ err, Capitola. Well a bit north of there but I shan't utter those two words.

DD had her grad party last night...... and most of the morning. Turned it into a HR 2058 letter writing campaign :)

Mrs Wharf and DD in the top corner. 6 yr old DD, it's her favorite photo and the two of them have recreated it several times over the years including 9 months ago.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I spent much time in........ err, Capitola. Well a bit north of there but I shan't utter those two words.

DD had her grad party last night...... and most of the morning. Turned it into a HR 2058 letter writing campaign :)

Mrs Wharf and DD in the top corner. 6 yr old DD, it's her favorite photo and the two of them have recreated it several times over the years including 9 months ago.

AWEEEESOME, your Wharfness, and THEN some! Actual mailed letters! Cheers. You're wonderful!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hows this for a quick goodnight.:laugh:
Goodnibht-Ikenvapers_zpsihugicvs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread