Molehill Mountain Art - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Oh, Dale, it's real easy to do! Watch! :p .......Small enough to fit one whole one in your mouth. :D

Sirius, am only watching my carbs. So! Lots of bacon and eggs but hardly any bread. Do you know how hard it is to make a sandwich with one slice? :(

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Yeah I'm thinking about that..I'm not SUPPOSE to be eating any of this stuff...but,..it's been a few weeks as far as bacon and months for eggs...unless they were in cake..hehe :p

Well...we better not catch you doing too much of that! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Oh, Dale, it's real easy to do! Watch! :p .......Small enough to fit one whole one in your mouth. :D

Sirius, am only watching my carbs. So! Lots of bacon and eggs but hardly any bread. Do you know how hard it is to make a sandwich with one slice? :(
Oh my Chooch..My favorite sammie is a pastrami ( oh stacked about 2 inches thick) on rye with provolone,..( at least 3 slices) and spicy dijon mustard..Heated of course not cold..I haven't had one in over a year! Nom nom :p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Well...we better not catch you doing too much of that! [emoji6]

Mommabird62

Hey is a trip to Waffle House totally out of the question as well?!? Hash browns, eggs sunny side,..sausages..toast with strawberry jam....

I just smacked my own face for that one. :(

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Dang it...you guys are making me hungry...I haven't had anything to eat yet today...think I better go scrounge something up!
Will you fix me a sammie while you're at it?!?

Anything on whole wheat that looks like turkey. No mayo either just a bit of oil and vinegar salad dressing. :( :(

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I just had a slice of ham lunch meat and a mixed salad ... no dressing :laugh:

You're slimming down for summer fun?!?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13752-1355762809-25.gif

Idk why,..you're fine hon. :wub:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Thanks to y'all, I'm falling into REO lust again. I prefer permanent devices. I am just not keen on change anymore. How easy is it to learn to coil on a RM2? I imagine once I figured out what I liked, it wouldn't change much...?

Chooch - I'm not that far behind you. Don't count your years before they appear.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Well, shame on me but we ended up having some homemade artichoke dip...was delicious, but oh so bad for you! :p

Oh and Sirius, I made your sammich, but the doggie ate it! :laugh:
Oh now that was just wrong right there...I wanted that sammie too! :lol:

contrails-cleanup-bad-dog--large-1127341064-msg-26246-1.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks to y'all, I'm falling into REO lust again. I prefer permanent devices. I am just not keen on change anymore. How easy is it to learn to coil on a RM2? I imagine once I figured out what I liked, it wouldn't change much...?

Chooch - I'm not that far behind you. Don't count your years before they appear.
Easy as winding a yo yo..but now they make these fancy coil jigs..It's even easier..lol

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Hello Mountaineers! Today has been a day of meds, baths, yummy food, and naps for the dogs. George is one day closer to being happy and healthy. He is very smart. After a good smelling bath we were able to let him inside. He loves it. We love him.:wub:
I hope your Memorial Day weekend is going well. XOXOXOX

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Dale, it's not counting them. It's preparing for them. After seeing the my previous generation's decline in the ability to do what they use to do with expert ease......what they use to make their living at for 40-50 years, gonna be prepared to at least do the simple things. ......Can't dance like I use to either! :p

KS, treat me like that, I'll lay at your feet too! :thumbs:

Angel, Momma, where's the joy in living if you can't sneak a piece of cake every once in a while........Notice I did put a limit. :D

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
My son came to visit, had a great time, but it always costs me money. He talked me into installing a solid state hard drive, man talk about fast. It's like someone gave my laptop steroids or something. Got one from newegg ($99) along with a sata to usb cable and a case ($12) to hold the old hard drive, use it as an external usb storage device. I used the new usb3 port and moved a large file real fast from the old drive to the new, said to be 10 times faster than usb2.

Also sent him home with lots of gear for his mom, I'll never use that stuff again. Was going to give it to a neighbor but he p***ed me off, so he loses out big time.

Well worth the cost for the speed. Just check what type your pc uses if you order one.
SAMSUNG 850 EVO MZ-75E250B/AM 2.5" 250GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - Newegg.com
OKGEAR OK108 2.5 inch SATA to USB 2.0 Adapter Cable w/2.5" HDD Protection Case - Newegg.com

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
Had to re-wick my subtank mini rba head, and wanted to change it up with flavors. Didn't have much 3mg, so I tried 6mg banana pudding, holy cow what great flavor. Using the rba head, included coil, and the flavor is so much better than the nautilus tanks I have. I'm running it at 20w.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Dale, it's not counting them. It's preparing for them. After seeing the my previous generation's decline in the ability to do what they use to do with expert ease......what they use to make their living at for 40-50 years, gonna be prepared to at least do the simple things. ......Can't dance like I use to either! :p

KS, treat me like that, I'll lay at your feet too! :thumbs:

Angel, Momma, where's the joy in living if you can't sneak a piece of cake every once in a while........Notice I did put a limit. :D
It's the Cookie Continuum Effect Chooch...Cake's and Cookies do not apply..Although seeming to have so many calories that they would turn Tommy Lee Jones into Chris Farly,..in all actuality have less calories than a small tangerine! :w00t:

Btw,...I just made all that up so's we would feel better about cookies and cake Chooch. :sneaky: :pervy:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
My son came to visit, had a great time, but it always costs me money. He talked me into installing a solid state hard drive, man talk about fast. It's like someone gave my laptop steroids or something. Got one from newegg ($99) along with a sata to usb cable and a case ($12) to hold the old hard drive, use it as an external usb storage device. I used the new usb3 port and moved a large file real fast from the old drive to the new, said to be 10 times faster than usb2.

Also sent him home with lots of gear for his mom, I'll never use that stuff again. Was going to give it to a neighbor but he p***ed me off, so he loses out big time.

Well worth the cost for the speed. Just check what type your pc uses if you order one.
SAMSUNG 850 EVO MZ-75E250B/AM 2.5" 250GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - Newegg.com
OKGEAR OK108 2.5 inch SATA to USB 2.0 Adapter Cable w/2.5" HDD Protection Case - Newegg.com
Nice geek gear..I keep my Gateway cleaned up and it's a 2013 lappy..Installed McAfee and it's a lappy anyway..Stays plenty fast for me.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

It's easy peasy aik! If I can learn this stuff, anyone can [emoji6] You and chooch need to go for it. The RM2 is what I started on and it's a good solid little atty. has a ceramic deck for extra protection from shorts with coils. There is likely some Woodvils still on the sight. I can't go look...don't need to go all weak and buy another [emoji12]

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread