Status
Not open for further replies.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
I can't believe all the coco's still available.

That's right - I went on the site and didn't buy a thing. It was touch and go, but I made it.

I am sincerely empathizing with your plight, Papa_L. A Coco or two was on my short list but I ended up with Cherry Caribbean and a Bloodwood instead. Seeing them still for sale is very tempting.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I am sincerely empathizing with your plight, Papa_L. A Coco or two was on my short list but I ended up with Cherry Caribbean and a Bloodwood instead. Seeing them still for sale is very tempting.

There were several cocos on my short list, as well, up until the end. But from day one, I was especially fond of Purple Heart and lacewood. So, at game time, I went with a Purple Heart, and later went back for a lacewood. In the end, they were all so beautiful, I wouldn't have been unhappy with any of them.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Actually I'm shocked. Last run wasn't as many produced and the following couple days a few lingered but this many I would have never guess after a sale night.
Unsure, if I could have afforded it, I would have picked up a stable of these beauties last night. Alas, money is the only thing that prevented me from doing that. I would imagine the same thing goes for lots of others as well. I am very excited to get ONE though, and THE ONE, makes it even better. I was thrilled with the first choice. I know I've said it before. I can't help myself. This is the first Reo I've ever bought. (well Woodvil, but from the same person...Rob...the master craftsman)

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I can't believe all the coco's still available.

That's right - I went on the site and didn't buy a thing. It was touch and go, but I made it.

My will power is just as strong as yours, Papa. Only reason I bought more was a computer glitch ;)

Note to self: If anyone buys that excuse, I should start selling deeds of ownership for the Golden Gate bridge

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
Our woodvills are related! :)
Yea, sounds like they probably came from the same block of wood. I had mine & yours as 1 & 2 on my wife's list while I foolishly chased a Red Mallee. That caused me to miss out on another high choice. However I did get a zebra also which I would have moaned about not buying had I got something else.
I think yours is oil finish & mine is poly. I will probably convert mine to oil after a few months.

Honigschmidt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Sacramento Ca
However I did get a zebra also which I would have moaned about not buying had I got something else

Yea the Zebras called to me also. Though I am a child of the 80's during the glam rock era... zebra striped clothing was a must.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
However I did get a zebra also which I would have moaned about not buying had I got something else.
I think yours is oil finish & mine is poly. I will probably convert mine to oil after a few months.

Glad I went with a zebra, but with an ebony door to tone things down and give it a bit of contrast. And I'll see how I like the oil finish. I was initially thinking poly finish for durability, and I always have that option later if I want to do that. I'll wait until it's in hand.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
You crack me up, I guess I'm in the same boat ...
I live on caffeine, nicotine, and protein :hubba:
Congrates on the super 3 years of not supporting the big tobacco company's :thumb:
My sister from........another mister???? heheheh Thanks hun!

Is it Thursday yet? :drool:
Is that mail day or when the other ones go up on the site. When will the new ones be loaded anyhow? Do we know?

I have to get maintenance supplies before the new arrivals. I think I'm going with mineral oil. I'm wondering if Home Depot, Lowe's, or Ace will have Howard's. I was too lazy to run out today; exhausted from the stresses of yesterday.
Amazon has Howards

Congrats on 3 years! That's awesome
Thanks!

I'm safe to go to the site, now this is assuming I can still count after I run outta fingers...... but I think the total left is 126.

cadman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
I'm guessing I'll have to find out what time my mail carrier comes. I'm sure it's going to be a signature required delivery, and I'll need to take off from work so I can be home!

+1 on the take off work to be home........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread