Has your nicotine levels increased or decreased?

Since starting my nicotine concentration has...

• Increased

• Stayed the same

• Decreased

• Has fluctuated (up & down & down & up)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Most people don't vape at high wattage.

I started to vape as a way to get away from cigs and lower my nic. I have to say that I have not been in much of a hurry since I only step down about every three months. I am at 6mg and this is my last before I start buying 3mg and mixing some of it with my 6mg to make 4.5mg.

When I get to 3mg, I am thinking to just not carry it with me as much.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I do vape at high wattage. But I could care less about the amount of nicotine I am consuming. Reducing nicotine was never a goal for me. I just want the nicotine low enough not to be painful, but high enough that I still feel like I am getting a ton of nicotine. For me, that is 3mg. Feels great! and my juice tastes wonderful.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
I started at 24mg/ml and am now at 10mg/ml in my RTAs (1.8 ohms) and 5mg/ml in my RDAs (0.9 ohms) my juice consumption has gone up but not as much as my nicotine levels has dropped so factoring both consumption and nic reduction I am taking in half as much nic than when I started. not intentional I am just losing my taste for tobacco flavored juice and nicotine. same thing happened 25 years ago when I switch from cigarettes to a pipe. after a few month I lost my taste for cigarettes and they began to taste like solvent every time I lit one.at this point tobacco is beginning to taste bad.

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
It has stayed the same at 12 mg with just some meaningless fluctuations over four years ago. I started with a NJoy cigalike (yeah) and some of the cartos must have been way above 12 mg, but they were too much for me. After that, I vaped just 3 mg with an X Power (yes, it was in those days). Then, I had a chat with a vendor, about TH and all that, went up to 12 and have remained there ever since.

I've been vaping for about a month, trying to get a feel for what I like, and what I don't, so there has been some trial and error. I started at 6mg, in an EVOD Twist, with an iClear 16, moved through 12mg, in CE5 clearos, and then in a Nautilus Mini, and a full size Nautilus, on a 30w iStick. I'm happy with my gear, but I have some 18mg on order, since the 12mg is not quite doing it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread