Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Morning Army!

Time to go out and get cut some more weeds... Our neighbor's nephew brought over a bunch of bananas he had grown at his house. Man these suckers are huge! Nine inches long and over 2 inches in diameter. I cut one off the bunch and left the stem rather long so I could hang it from my waist band. Mama Chak looks at me and says, "What the h_ _ _ are you doing?" I look at her and say, "Well you told me I needed to wear this." She replies, "You are such a fool, I told you you need a BANDANNA while you're weeding!" :banana::banana::banana:

What a relief! It was getting crowded down there... :oops:

Only you Chak, only you. :rolleyes::laugh:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Terrible storms came through again. Thankfully the tornado didn't touch down here, but emergency sirens were going off again. One touched down half an hour away...more seen about 20 mins away...more rain. Texas and Oklahoma are in desperate shape. They are calling for rain until the end of the month. I will be so happy when June finally gets here.

Reactions: Hulamoon

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Terrible storms came through again. Thankfully the tornado didn't touch down here, but emergency sirens were going off again. One touched down half an hour away...more seen about 20 mins away...more rain. Texas and Oklahoma are in desperate shape. They are calling for rain until the end of the month. I will be so happy when June finally gets here.

It's just completely stupid how much rain we've had and how long it's been raining every single day. I have never seen it set in and rain this long day after day after day.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
No one trying Fresh Grindz?"
Me David. I ordered a 50 ml sampler. Hoping it doesn't have that buttered popcorn flavor that the other coffee did.....Has anyone tried it yet who tried the ? Javasmooth ? (I've forgotten its name)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I didn't. Grabbed some Legend for the first time since not long after Gandygate. Also grabbed a bottle of zero nic DF so I can play around with nic levels. Gonna try to go from 18 to 15. Will try 12 too and see how it works out.

I also reordered serendipity - though I tell ya, the last batch (about 6 months ago was very much a cherry flavor and not the coffee/caramel/chocolate mix that I love) BUT! It was excellent all the same.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Morning Army!

Time to go out and get cut some more weeds... Our neighbor's nephew brought over a bunch of bananas he had grown at his house. Man these suckers are huge! Nine inches long and over 2 inches in diameter. I cut one off the bunch and left the stem rather long so I could hang it from my waist band. Mama Chak looks at me and says, "What the h_ _ _ are you doing?" I look at her and say, "Well you told me I needed to wear this." She replies, "You are such a fool, I told you you need a BANDANNA while you're weeding!" :banana::banana::banana:

What a relief! It was getting crowded down there... :oops:
Bwahahahahahaaaaa. Tooo funny!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Was just reading up on whether it will be an El Nino or El Nina year. This from the National Oceanic Service.....and I have to ask, is their other job "want fries with that?" Or is it just me?

The global consequences of a powerhouse El Nino would be enormous. But just how likely is that? Both computer model and human forecasters suggest it’s a very real possibility, at least a 50-50 one.

............................. uhhhhhh..........?

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I have a question re the Provari batteries - the 18650's I use are 2000 mAh. Must it be that, or is 2200 2500 OK too? What's the difference in terms of drainage or longer performance? I'm a solid 1.8 2.0 person, none of the sub-ohming whatnots.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I have a question re the Provari batteries - the 18650's I use are 2000 mAh. Must it be that, or is 2200 2500 OK too? What's the difference in terms of drainage or longer performance? I'm a solid 1.8 2.0 person, none of the sub-ohming whatnots.

an increase in mAh's usually increases the duration of vape time considering all other parameters stay the same... I believe the Provari requires a specific battery top design... make sure the upgrades have the same + top design ( flat top button top... I dont remember)

cant subohm with a Provari anyway ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
The 2200 AW batteries are great in the standard ProVari. They have the button top. The new 2500 batteries (if your talking about the blue ones that ProVape sells) don't have the button top and probably won't work in yours. They do work in the P3.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Was just reading up on whether it will be an El Nino or El Nina year. This from the National Oceanic Service.....and I have to ask, is their other job "want fries with that?" Or is it just me?

The global consequences of a powerhouse El Nino would be enormous. But just how likely is that? Both computer model and human forecasters suggest it’s a very real possibility, at least a 50-50 one.

............................. uhhhhhh..........?
I've heard it is an El Niño year.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Do you have one of those friends that is always in the right place at the right time? I have a friend on Maui (she's been there almost 30 yrs) that was at her local pub the other night when Neil Young gave a surprise performance. I guess he and others were there for March against Monsanto and decided to treat the locals to a small show. She sent me a video clip but I can't get it to load.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I don't know if either of those weather patterns is responsible for this. Today my area has a high probability of just about anything mother nature can throw at you, once again. Heavy rain, hail, high winds, tornados, floods...you name it. They say the chance is higher this afternoon until around 9pm, I believe.

I am not going to make an HHV order this sale period. I wish I could, but I will have to wait. I bought my first Woodvil, and that set me back pretty good. I will be so very excited to see it. Mine is like the kind Papaw bought, with the plunger on it...instead of the hole, to squonk. You push the button, instead. It is made of Cocobolo, and it is stunning to say the least.

6_cocobolo_555a6e6de8b98.jpg

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Happy Memorial Day, Army!

Marathon Painting Week is finishing today. 4 rooms done. Just the hall closet and tiny bathroom to do today, along with stripping and refinishing the kitchen floor. Our arms are about to fall off, but it looks great! Tomorrow is weeding, meet with the realtor and finish up for the photos & video on Wed. morning.

I hope you all get to enjoy the day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread