Status
Not open for further replies.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Thanks everyone! She is actually going to graduation twice, one for each degree. They have separate cerimonies for each department and she wants to celebrate with friends in each. She has two tassles (each school within the university has a different color) and a bunch of medals and stoles and ropes she will be wearing. I think she will be walking with a stoop... :lol:

If anyone tries to tell you homeschooling doesn't work, both of my daughters would like to have a word with them. Neither one had to take remedial math or English when they started college, lots, if not most, of the local high school grads do.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. :oops::blush: I've been off wondering the wilds of ECF and the internet looking at starting DIY to save some bucks. My first attempts have actually turned out pretty well so far... Not up to Clark's standards mind you, but nothing I've had to throw down the sink either.

Nothing wrong with Clark's wonder juice and I will still buy from him as no one has cloned my beloved Wakonda, Virus, and ACB. Even if someone has I would still buy the bestest juice in the vape world!

@LynnNC Congrats on your daughter's graduation!!! That's an awesome accomplishment!!!

:danger:Proud Dad alert!:danger: My youngest daughter graduates Friday. Double major, Marketing and Graphic Design, Summa Cum Laude with a 3.9+ GPA! She worked her behind off, lots of late nights and weekends...

DIY is a great way to hedge our bets with the FDA fiascos in the offing not to mention, it saves a bunch of $$.

Your daughter is awesome! You must be very, very proud!! All my best to her as she begins her new adventures.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Hiya NuThouse!!

Just jumping in here really quickly to ask you all to join me in wishing my Princess @Evie Luv the very best and happiest of birthdays!!! I'm sure you'll all agree with me in that she brightens every thread she posts in and is always giving, helpful and wonderfully entertaining! :) :thumbs:

HAPPY "THE THIRD OF THE JUNE" BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!! :bday::banana:May you have as many more as you wish and each be even better than the last!! :wub::wub::wub:

-Happy-21st-Birthday-Anjali-anjs-angels-34174874-549-325.jpg

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hiya NuThouse!!

Just jumping in here really quickly to ask you all to join me in wishing my Princess @Evie Luv the very best and happiest of birthdays!!! I'm sure you'll all agree with me in that she brightens every thread she posts in and is always giving, helpful and wonderfully entertaining! :) :thumbs:

HAPPY "THE THIRD OF THE JUNE" BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!! :bday::banana:May you have as many more as you wish and each be even better than the last!! :wub::wub::wub:

-Happy-21st-Birthday-Anjali-anjs-angels-34174874-549-325.jpg

Happy Birthday, Evie!! You are so sweet, and one of the first people to welcome me and help me out here at ECF! Thank you!
happy-birthday-balloons-27.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Hey everyone, time for a friendly update. My dad is now home from the rehab hospital after being kicked out by insurance. He's able to move about using a walker and is getting home care.
He'll get better care at home so that's good news that he's home.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hey everyone, time for a friendly update. My dad is now home from the rehab hospital after being kicked out by insurance. He's able to move about using a walker and is getting home care.
Awesome, thanks for the update! How about yourself? I remember you said you were having some pain .... hope you are doing better now.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Great to hear he's home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread