New member looking for a decent e juice supplier online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
Nicoticket Gravity is a good fruit vape. I like it better than their Betelgeuse, others feel the reverse.
Junjii Juice has some VERY nice, clean juice flavors. Recently tried Junjii's Sangria and found it quite nice right out of the bottle. Smelled a bit like Sweet Tarts, but definitely tasted like Sangria. :)

I learned to DIY (still learning) because I never could find a good liquid. Now all my liquids taste how I want. I don't have to rely on reviews cuz taste is so subjective. And I was ordering from so many different places it wasn't cost effective for me. I was taking a gamble everytime I ordered and wasted so much money, let alone bad liquids.

Smokestack

Reactions: cckayne

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
I would prefer sometime fruity or creamy without the taste of alcohol. I recently ordered from vista vapors and was disappointed with the taste and smell. It resembled paint thinner. I am not letting it steep, or 'air out'. Hopefully it may taste better in a few weeks. But I need something a can vape within a few days of arrival.

Most juices are going to need an "air out" and steep time, creamy juices especially need to steep, and for sure any vendor that mixes the juice when you order (i.e. Vape Wild, ITC, MBV). Some vendors use a "born on" date, like Villain Vapor. They have an excellent fruity, slightly menthol juice (Tombstone). Others, like the three I mentioned above, mix to order so you know they are going to air out and steep.

Until you find something you like, it would probably be best if you go to a B&M close to you and get juice sitting on the shelf, then you will know what the taste will be after it has been sitting (steeped).

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
Juices I've enjoyed so far are from:

Juicemafia
Sir Tasty Vapes
Nicoticket
Mountain Oak Vapors

Juicemafia almost always has a good special of some sort running.

Nicoticket has a Memorial Day sale right now. Don't use the BOGO discount code right away. It's a one time only deal. Try some flavors using the other sale codes until you know what flavors you like, then place the huge order with the BOGO code.

There's a kazillion juice vendors to try. Have fun!

Jay :headbang:

Styleuno Liquid

Unresolved Status
May 24, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

VapeLater

May 24, 2015
Some will probably disagree, but I would recommend Mt. Baker Vapor for some trial juices - low prices & a huge selection will make it easy for you to order small bottles of a bunch of different flavors and see what flavor profiles you end up liking. From there, you can start looking into the more popular or high-end brands for similar flavor profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread