classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
In my room. I live in a nursing home and they told me not to vape in my room ("Formaldehyde!" etc., etc.)
So I bombarded them with
  • a document from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ("These e-cigarettes are not considered smoking devices, and their heating element does not pose the same dangers of ignition as regular cigarettes.")
  • a 55-page study from the National Institutes of Health's National Center for Biotechnology Information ("The potential of significant adverse effects on bystanders is minimal.")
  • a 13-page study from FEMA's U.S. Fire Administration ("More than 2.5 million Americans are using electronic cigarettes [e-cigs or e-cigarettes], and this number is growing rapidly. Fires or explosions caused by e-cigarettes are rare. Twenty-five separate incidents of explosion and fire involving an e-cigarette were reported in the United States media between 2009 and August 2014.").
I also put in our Sunday Bulletin something like this:

vaping Saves Lives!

[pic of Jamison Land here]

"I tried to quit [smoking] cold turkey, the patch, the gum, and even medication.
None of it worked, vaping did. I quit smoking with the help of vaping in one day.
Two packs a day to zero. This is the real deal, this is the future."

JAMISON LAND, aka BEEFCAKE THE MIGHTY, BASS PLAYER FOR SHOCK-ROCK BAND Gwar

Now the nursing home staff leaves me alone!

You rock !!

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Everywhere lol. I guess mostly drinking with friends in the kitchen, chilling watching the Cubs, or playing a video game.
All thumbs up from me! The biggest thing I thought I'd miss with quitting smoking was drinking with a cigarette.... it's like the adult version of milk and cookies.

Reactions: DanJiblets

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Like many others probably my car windows down, jammin out to some Tool squonkin away, feeling the lopey idle shake the car at lights. Can't get much better.

Another favorite is of course while gaming, I never got as much "done" in games as I do now not having to break every 10-15 minutes to go outside and smoke.

And vaping away at the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee in the mornings checking the forums.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
At work. Im a butcher and the meat locker provides me with privacy. Plus vape almost doubles in size in there hahaha.
Are you vaping around open or packaged meat?

EDIT~ I missed butcher which means open. I don't think I'd want to buy meat that's been vaped on. Is that even sanitary?

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
sur-le-toit-du-monde-nature-paysages-9ead00T650.jpg

Reactions: issy

Martnargh

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Miami
Are you vaping around open or packaged meat?

EDIT~ I missed butcher which means open. I don't think I'd want to buy meat that's been vaped on. Is that even sanitary?
You really dont know where your meat comes from, do ya. Me vaping around vacuum sealed subprimals in boxes should be the least of your worries.

Reactions: VictorViper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread