Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yeah he is..He went to school in West Palm Beach and learned his accent from his Georgia and Texas roommates..Pretty good for a Midwesterner.

My favorite, despite that Jeff Foxworthy actually hails from the town where I grew up (Decatur, GA), is Bill Engvall... to me, his "dork fish" and "here's your sign" bits are PRICELESS!

Andria

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
hF36627EB

@AndriaD Bwahaha

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
My favorite, despite that Jeff Foxworthy actually hails from the town where I grew up (Decatur, GA), is Bill Engvall... to me, his "dork fish" and "here's your sign" bits are PRICELESS!

Andria
Bwahahaha..I haven't seen that in awhile...Yeah that Foxworthy is hilarious. :lol:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I believe..Andria would argue with a stop sign..hehehe :wub:

hF36627EB

Joking you are a good debater hon..Keep it up!

I really wasn't arguing -- I love all those guys! Just thought it was funny when you said something about loving the south, then mentioned Larry, who really isn't southern -- he just "plays that on TV". :D He's a comedic genius is what he is! :thumb:

Andria

Reactions: Sirius

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thank you, ECF, for this Forum. Best place on the net to sit a spell and vape. This Forum has saved many lives. Can't believe we are approaching 1.5 million so soon after reaching one million. Time sure is flying.
it was actually 10 million that we had September 2013. Now we are approaching 15 million. Not 1.5 million ... 15,000,000 !! :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I really wasn't arguing -- I love all those guys! Just thought it was funny when you said something about loving the south, then mentioned Larry, who really isn't southern -- he just "plays that on TV". :D He's a comedic genius is what he is! :thumb:

Andria
Doggone you're quick girl..I knew you would think that,...it's why I edited it...lmbo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread