Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
So I made up my mind months ago that I was painfully skipping the woodvil sale. I can't afford it right now, I don't need one, that's that. The sale night came, I stayed off! Hours later...I got curious...I just popped on to see if they were all sold. Hmmm...still quite a few left. Oh well, I'm going to bed. Good for me! The next afternoon while visiting friends over the holiday weekend, I check in again, surely they are gone. Huh, still a nice selection available. Nope! I'm not spending the money! Now is not a good time! I shut off my iPad and went back to visiting, proud to be a responsible adult. I got back home, wow, that one sure is pretty...and nobody bought it. I don't need it! I'm not buying one! People, please buy these! Long story short, [HASHTAG]#348[/HASHTAG] jatoba Birdseye is on it's way home to me :wub: I'm Jugband...I'm a Reohollic.....

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Two answers:
1 - from the little pic, RIGHT click and choose "open in new tab" - you'll get your mod on a new tab, and will be able to RIGHT-click, and save-as.

2 - OR, if you don't WANT to save-as (who wouldn't want a pre-delivery photo though?) you can literally drag, or copy/paste from that standalone image to this forum now. Kinda cool.

Let's see - whadjaget?
How do you guys save the pics? I can't get it to work..guess I cannot play.:cry:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I go to the place where it is, click on it, then click the photo again, then go to the url address. It will have jpeg on it. You copy and paste that url. Then you go to this site. Look at the slot right next to the smiley face. If you highlight it, it says image. Then click that, and add the url. Hit enter, and send the message.

Or you can just tell me the number, and I will post it for you too. No problem either way.

Oh, and y'all might want to SAVE the pic to your hard drive.

How do you guys save the pics? I can't get it to work..guess I cannot play.:cry:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
pixel.gif
Well that did not work for me...anyway I got #8, #66, and #91:thumbs:

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
So I made up my mind months ago that I was painfully skipping the woodvil sale. I can't afford it right now, I don't need one, that's that. The sale night came, I stayed off! Hours later...I got curious...I just popped on to see if they were all sold. Hmmm...still quite a few left. Oh well, I'm going to bed. Good for me! The next afternoon while visiting friends over the holiday weekend, I check in again, surely they are gone. Huh, still a nice selection available. Nope! I'm not spending the money! Now is not a good time! I shut off my iPad and went back to visiting, proud to be a responsible adult. I got back home, wow, that one sure is pretty...and nobody bought it. I don't need it! I'm not buying one! People, please buy these! Long story short, [HASHTAG]#348[/HASHTAG] jatoba Birdseye is on it's way home to me :wub: I'm Jugband...I'm a Reohollic.....

I've kept two or three in my cart since the beginning of the sale...when one sales I just replace it with another....I honestly just don't need another though my resolve seems to be waning hour by hour....lol.....definitely living vicariously through each new owners purchase.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
You people are rotten. You're supposed to have bought all the Woodvils by now. :confused:

But no, I go have a look at the site more than 24 hours after the sale started and there are still plenty left. o_O

OK, OK, no collection of squonkers is complete without at least one Woodvil. Trouble is I can't decide which one. :unsure:

So I got my wife -- who doesn't vape but definitely appreciates nice things -- and showed her most of the ones that are still in stock. :sneaky:

Big mistake. She couldn't narrow it down to just one either. In fact, there were several she insisted I get. :w00t:

I used to have way more atties than mods. Now there's about to be some balance in my life. :lol:

So much for someone who doesn't have Reos, Congrats man!! Been waiting for the woods since forever :D!

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Here ya go - Keepsmiling's woodvilles!!
(love the color on 91!!)

8_walnut_555a6ef91869a.jpg

66_cocobolo_555b549a02915.jpg

91_yellow_heart__555b5eb94433e.jpg
Thank you T2. I missed out on my first picks because I had found an emaciated, flea ridden mastiff, with eye, and ear infections. We spent all afternoon at the vets as an emergency walk in to get him started on the road to recovery. He is a mess, but already with some meds and good meals he is showing improvement.He is at least 50 lbs underweight. I was able to eliminate the fleas myself. I have never seen so many fleas on an animal. He was the saddest sight.
I did not get home until 20 minutes before the sale. Thought I was logged in, because I could go to 'my account' and it knew who I was. But once the site was up and I began trying to put a mod in the cart none would go. I got flustered and was about to give up, when nerak{Karen} helped me out. Finally I figured it out and got a new password, but by then it was too late for the best of the best. #8 was a curiosity, just to see what a plunger door was like, and #91 an afterthought, because the colors are killer as T2 said. I really wanted one like cocobolo #7 or [HASHTAG]#180[/HASHTAG], or the one with splashes of green on the back...it might have been a curly oak? No matter anyway I am happy to have gotten what I did. Not sure I will keep all three but I can offer one or two up later maybe if I decide which one is my favorite.
Evidently after speaking to neighbors he has been roaming the neighborhood for awhile in this condition, hanging out on people's porches. He looked so bad no one wanted to get near him. I found him while passing my one neighbor who told me about him, he was on his carport and he had called animal control. They would have just taken him to the back right away and euthanized him.
I will say that even if I had not been able to get a woodvil it was worth it to help this awesome dog we have named George.I figured my SO would say no way but he is possibly even more smitten than I. I just woke up and found them head to head lying on the living room floor asleep.:wub::wub:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Thank you T2. I missed out on my first picks because I had found an emaciated, flea ridden mastiff, with eye, and ear infections. We spent all afternoon at the vets as an emergency walk in to get him started on the road to recovery. He is a mess, but already with some meds and good meals he is showing improvement

You hafta get this picture posting figured out. I wanna see puppy pics! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread