• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It will be good to see it in all it's glory :D.
I'll be happy if I find I can get the same quality of image that I got before I broke my camera and lens! (the replacements I got didn't! - it's probably the second hand lens I got...I hope)
I'm a fan of red mods too, the Hana and my Reos are a lovely shade of red.
I liked the Hana too - dead as a doornail though! :laugh:

Oh my, there'll be no Dragonscape left for anyone else Trisha :lol:
No ...it's Chefs I buy 100's of mls. from :) Dragonscape, I have 5x30ml bottles - one of them is in use.

You could give it Terry for a test run Bob;)
Ooh! George! :blink: :D

I do need to have an empty house when I'm building though Bob. I'm gradually getting better at soldering, but it still takes me a fair bit of concentration. So no, you-tube vids from me just yet :lol:
...and that sounds very familiar to me! It's got so that evenings are the only times I feel pretty sure of getting enough calm and quiet to be able to concentrate on work ...4am has been too often in recent times. Wrong time of the day to work, so not very productive either! I must find a way back to my normal working hours.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Bobw1951

Bob are there any advantages using a 14mm atty on a squonker?
I see some people say they prefare it,do you have a preference and for what reasons?
I know some people are limited by the size of the catch cup but others seem to buy the smaller size thru' choice.

Reactions: trouble1000

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Got that Trish.:)
People read things differently,always going to happen.
:) ...it's OK George, some of the banter between Terry & Ian did make me wonder at one time, but it was nothing but good natured fun :laugh: - hard when it's only words sometimes.
As far as I know from the past year or so, there's never any animosity here.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
How do you find Posset on your tanks Trish?
It was scrub scrub scrub this morning when i felt like giving the LCCC a try.
Don't think i've had a juice that left the chimney of a tank so stained.
Expected a little more lemon from the lccc,but the wicks fresh so that may change:)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
How do you find Posset on your tanks Trish?
It was scrub scrub scrub this morning when i felt like giving the LCCC a try.
Don't think i've had a juice that left the chimney of a tank so stained.
Expected a little more lemon from the lccc,but the wicks fresh so that may change:)
Never had a problem with it George - mine has always been in a Nautilus mini. The coils last quite a long time too. I haven't used it a lot recently though. There's a translucent yellow drip tip on this one, and it appears to be staying nicely clear, but the chimney does appear to have stained a little.
I just tried it again, and it still tastes good even with just a small amount left in the tank.
I wonder if an overnight soak in bicarb. would help clean it.

I love the LCCC - I get the citrus/tang at the start followed by the cream & cake etc. But, Chefs do a concentrate: Lemon Sicily. It's a lovely lemon, and adding 2-3 drops to a tank really turns up the volume on the lemon very nicely. I sometimes add this, sometimes not.
For some reason I tend to think the flavour layers with LCCC are at their best for the first day after a fresh re-fill of the tank, especially on a new coil.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
SMY TC 50w
Another one with a torch??

rsz_2309701-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread