IPV D2 announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
Not sure how you came up with the "highly derivative" claim. Could you name a single thing other than the color that is the same on both mods?

Not a clone, sure, I agree, but if you can't see the similarities, no amount of internet arguing on my part is going to change that. The Stratum was the first thing I thought of when I saw the D2 and judging by the comments I saw on Facebook, I'm not the only one.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
99$
No thanks
im with you. It look cute but I couldnt justify this when the evic vt is around - 5000mAh batt, Ti calibration, nicve form factor (if you like go-faster stripes) etc etc for somewher around half that price...I mean that is more than the IPV4 and by a good margin...fail in my opinion...

ps the screen layoutr is like a DNA40 in reverse....

mrmonday

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Carmel, California
im with you. It look cute but I couldnt justify this when the evic vt is around - 5000mAh batt, Ti calibration, nicve form factor (if you like go-faster stripes) etc etc for somewher around half that price...I mean that is more than the IPV4 and by a good margin...fail in my opinion...

ps the screen layoutr is like a DNA40 in reverse....
The actual price will surely drop as soon as it is released. The eVic VT that you are comparing it to retails for $120 but you can already find it $50-70. This is not a fail, it will appeal to a lot of people since the battery is removable unlike the evic vt, but you are correct Joyetech is absolutely destroying the game at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread