Customs - Traveling from Germany to Denver - how about e-juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1078

May 24, 2015
Hello,

My partner and me traveling from Germany to Denver in June. We want to make a tour in the Western USA by RV. We´ll be most outside in the desert or national parks. So i need my juice with me.
I want to mix 500ml e-juice with about 3mg/ml nicotine.
I´ll take two mechanical Mods (Nemesis), two RTA (FeV2,Fe3) and an Istick 30W with me.

We will arrive in Denver. I know its no problem to carry the Mods in my carry-on baggage and the 500ml liquid in my checked baggage . As we travelled to Bali i had no problems with my 500ml e juice.

But how about the CBP in Denver ?
Is it allowed to bring 500ml Juice and my 2 Mod in the USA at the CPB in Colorado ?

I read a thread in another forum. The guy there had to let 200ml of is Jucice and two mods for verification at the CBP and got them back after 3.5 Weeks. This would be a very big problem for us :-(
The guy entered the USA at the CBP in New York.
New York has stronger regulations about e-cigarettes than other countries in the US.

Has someone some informations about the customs in Colorado ?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english ^^ But it is spoken good enough to enjoy wonderful hollydays in the US ;-)

Greetings Chris

Last edited:

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
3-1-1 Liquids Rule | Transportation Security Administration
the big key is to have the eliquids in transparent bottles of the correct size

forgot to add, in Denver you'll find several vape shops where you can buy DIY base. Might save some suitcase space if you just bring a small amount of DIY and bring your flavoring instead.

chris1078

May 24, 2015
My problem are not the TSA Regulations. I´ll place my Juice in my checked bagagge. I don´t need much Juice on the flight in my carry-on baggage.
My problem is the customs. I don´t know how much juice is allowed by the CBP.

I thought about mixing my juice in the USA and downloaded a kml file from Google Maps with many Vaper Shops.
But i´d rather want to use my own juice so i don´t need to spent time on mixing or traveling to a vape shop. My partner would be a little bit angry then ^^ He don´t want to travel to vaper shops :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread