Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I really want to like Sollers Point but there's some note in there I dislike, perhaps the butter scotch.

I wasn't sure about Sollers Point on a high level intellectual technical level but when I vaped a kanger nano subtank of it in about 30 minutes I abandoned my high level critique on the juice. I just couldn't put it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I have an APO address, so luckily its not too bad. The worst part is the 8-9 day wait on even fast shipping.
Thank you for your service!

jLcKpXBTa.gif

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Is anybody familiar with ripe vapes? Found a juice called vct (vanilla,custard,tobacco) that sounds right up my alley bit it's fairly spendy.

Gold standard vanilla tobacco as far as I'm concerned, it is my number one by a large margin.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I want to place my first order with TPR today but this code isn't working for me. Has anyone had any success?

I'm trying the honey fig tobacco since its flavor of the week and try a small pistachio pudding. Can't wait!
Is anybody familiar with ripe vapes? Found a juice called vct (vanilla,custard,tobacco) that sounds right up my alley bit it's fairly spendy.
I have two of the Ripe Vapes, Monkey Snack and Pear Almond. Quality stuff and worth the price

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia

I'm vaping VCT right now, it was a bit sweet foob, but it just gets better as it steeps, more tobacco comes out less sweet but great vanilla, custard & tobacco.

Worth it.

Fast shipping, I ordered and got it like 3-4 days later..... From Cali to Va.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Am I the only one who didn't like pear almond? Ugh :( tastes like cherries.
Have you been working late or what?!? Dang little buddy these midnight posts makes me think you might have found you a new feller..hehe :p

Hope you're doing okay sweetie. :wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I found their code on Facebook "Memorialday2015" worked. They gave me 15% off the flavor of the week as well!!! I'm hoping I'll love the honey fig, other my boyfriend will inherit it.

If Chanelvaps hadn't posted the notice I wouldn't have known to look. Thanks! Nice way to try out a new company :))
You've never tried TPR?!?

You're in for a treat Susan. ;)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
where SLeeping Dragon? A new fav around here and should be a usual on your blog. Vaped Butter Bob all day yesterday at 8-9 weeks old and GLORIOUS

Sleeping Dragon Vapor Coupon Time!!

Memorial Day 30% Off Coupon!
PatrioticDragon
This sale will run from May 23rd to midnight of May 25th. Also, You can now use your PayPal account on the Sleeping Dragon Vapor website. It's been approved by PayPal and 100% acceptable now!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Sleeping Dragon Vapor Coupon Time!!
Memorial Day 30% Off Coupon!
PatrioticDragon
This sale will run from May 23rd to midnight of May 25th. Also, You can now use your PayPal account on the Sleeping Dragon Vapor website. It's been approved by PayPal and 100% acceptable now!
thank you thank you thank you~

myeyelash

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Cruiser
You've never tried TPR?!?

You're in for a treat Susan. ;)
I haven't had a reliable address to ship to for about 9 months.. That technicality is keeping us from having to raise the waterline from all the extra juice on the boat. Most of my juices are Ahlusion, followed by Nirvana and AiV. Time to step outta my comfort zone a bit.

I've rrrrreally been craving some tobacco and I love honey and figs so TPR got my next blind order. Have to wait until we arrive in Boston to try it :) That will give it a good 3 week steep :)

There's a Vape Kitchen order waiting for us the last 2 months in Maine. I went nuts and blindly ordered during a sale a 120ml of Thai Mango Sticky Rice and Ube Macapuno and a free coconut custard. A full 3 month steep by the time we get to try it! I've been waiting a whole year to try the sticky rice so another month won't matter [emoji16]

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I haven't had a reliable address to ship to for about 9 months.. That technicality is keeping us from having to raise the waterline from all the extra juice on the boat. Most of my juices are Ahlusion, followed by Nirvana and AiV. Time to step outta my comfort zone a bit.

I've rrrrreally been craving some tobacco and I love honey and figs so TPR got my next blind order. Have to wait until we arrive in Boston to try it :) That will give it a good 3 week steep :)

There's a Vape Kitchen order waiting for us the last 2 months in Maine. I went nuts and blindly ordered during a sale a 120ml of Thai Mango Sticky Rice and Ube Macapuno and a free coconut custard. A full 3 month steep by the time we get to try it! I've been waiting a whole year to try the sticky rice so another month won't matter [emoji16]
Some say the steeping does not happen until the juice breathes (cap off)

Reactions: DJLEC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread