Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Wow.......slow night. I'm going to get a new drip tip for my Russian 91% tomorrow. That's the only thing I'm not fond of is the small bore standard drip tip that comes with it. I prefer an airier vape. And it's virtually impossible to find one that is media blasted to match the finish. My vape shop sells some nicer drip tips, from companies like Modish Metal, so I'll just get one of those, but it will never match the Russian finish.

Carry on doing whatever is SOOOO important you don't have the time to be on ECF.......LOL

Ultra Wide Bore 15mm Stepped Drip Tip - Avid Vaper

Comes in a blasted finish. Looks great on a Kayfun.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Wow.......slow night. I'm going to get a new drip tip for my Russian 91% tomorrow. That's the only thing I'm not fond of is the small bore standard drip tip that comes with it. I prefer an airier vape. And it's virtually impossible to find one that is media blasted to match the finish. My vape shop sells some nicer drip tips, from companies like Modish Metal, so I'll just get one of those, but it will never match the Russian finish.

Carry on doing whatever is SOOOO important you don't have the time to be on ECF.......LOL

I'm not too fond of the stock drip tips on the K4. That engraved swirl makes me think there's something on it that shouldn't be there. I see on the shop SvoeMesto site that there are plain ones without the engraved swirl available. Only problem is they don't ship to the USA. Maybe I'll just go into town to one of the local vape stores and see what's available.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Ultra Wide Bore 15mm Stepped Drip Tip - Avid Vaper

Comes in a blasted finish. Looks great on a Kayfun.

Thanks! If I don't see something I like at my vape shop, I may get this. I have no issues ordering most vape stuff online. But drip tips, almost universally come with a no return policy. It just concerns me I'll order one and not like it and not be able to return it. So, I do prefer to be able to see them on my top before I buy.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I'm not too fond of the stock drip tips on the K4. That engraved swirl makes me think there's something on it that shouldn't be there. I see on the shop SvoeMesto site that there are plain ones without the engraved swirl available. Only problem is they don't ship to the USA. Maybe I'll just go into town to one of the local vape stores and see what's available.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I didn't like the drip tip on my KFL+ either. Then I replaced the top of it with a Tarsius Customs top fill top and the KFL+ drip tip wouldn't fit correctly, so I replaced it with a Modish Metals one that looks great.

Reactions: Siam Diesel

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Since there's such a vast following of KFL users in this thread.... Now that I'm using my EHpro KFL+ clown again (and have a Russian 91 v2 on the way), I can't help but to be nervous about how far the pin gets pushed down every time I twist the atty onto my P3's. (Somewhere along the line, starting with my KF4, it seemed the 510 pin/etc got shorter on new devices recently so I haven't had this issue with my P3). For example, the KF4 for me doesn't work on my 2.5 mini with the beauty ring or whatever.

Anyway - any issues with the P3 pin and/or the o-ring in there getting messed up from twisting the long KFL connection on there?

-Sent via Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Since there's such a vast following of KFL users in this thread.... Now that I'm using my EHpro KFL+ clown again (and have a Russian 91 v2 on the way), I can't help but to be nervous about how far the pin gets pushed down every time I twist the atty onto my P3's. (Somewhere along the line, starting with my KF4, it seemed the 510 pin/etc got shorter on new devices recently so I haven't had this issue with my P3). For example, the KF4 for me doesn't work on my 2.5 mini with the beauty ring or whatever.

Anyway - any issues with the P3 pin and/or the o-ring in there getting messed up from twisting the long KFL connection on there?

-Sent via Tapatalk

Absolutely no issues with my KFL+ or Russian 91. The Russian is a bit different than the KFL+ in the center pin. The Russian center pin is adjustable (maybe a bit too easily adjusted). And the P3 has a self adjusting center pin connector, so I don't think you'll ever have anything to worry about.

Reactions: stanleybb50

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Absolutely no issues with my KFL+ or Russian 91. The Russian is a bit different than the KFL+ in the center pin. The Russian center pin is adjustable (maybe a bit too easily adjusted). And the P3 has a self adjusting center pin connector, so I don't think you'll ever have anything to worry about.
Cool thanks.

-Sent via Tapatalk

Reactions: rbrylawski

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Here's the new tip on my Russian 91. It's a wide bore shorty from Cole Williams. I like the look and it just feels better to me than the stock drip tip.
4dafb5ad74ee3b3879bb6a1652515a9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
With no wife to answer too? What's the confusion?

I've got my concerns.. One of them would be, that I have an old-ish Audi Allroad Quattro I want to bring up to my standards here right now (in process). The other is that I don't "need" another mod..

R

Reactions: Bronze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread