4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
So, I'm not getting any younger, so the time may have come to propose to my GF- the lovely Sandra, pictured here (she looks a bit like an alien in this picture, but is actually quite stunning)

2zi0ody.jpg

The dilemma is whether or not I should get her a really nice engagement ring, or an inexpensive ring and this-

j10i14.jpg

You're kidding right @stevegmu ????? Get the expensive, BIG diamond!!! She has to wear it everyday, forever and diamonds appreciate in value. As soon as you drive the car off the lot, you lost about 10k. Plus, a new car would be great for a anniversary present. Hehehehehehehehe.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
You're kidding right @stevegmu ????? Get the expensive, BIG diamond!!! She has to wear it everyday, forever and diamonds appreciate in value. As soon as you drive the car off the lot, you lost about 10k. Plus, a new car would be great for a anniversary present. Hehehehehehehehe.

Sandra would like a $1000 ring as much as a $15000 ring. Things like that don't matter to her. Maybe a car would be good as a wedding present, though. She's never owned a car... Sandra would also look really cute in a convertible...

Last edited:
Reactions: always9988

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Yeah! Let's spend Steve's money!

lol.

Reactions: stevegmu

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I was thinking about me, as well, so I can have a beautiful lady drive me around Prague and Plzen in a sweet ride after I've had a few Pilsner Urquells... The car in the pic is actually quite inexpensive for its looks. It is 5 years old with 18000 km. The cash price on it is equivalent to $15000...

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I was thinking about me, as well, so I can have a beautiful lady drive me around Prague and Plzen in a sweet ride after I've had a few Pilsner Urquells... The car in the pic is actually quite inexpensive for its looks. It is 5 years old with 18000 km. The cash price on it is equivalent to $15000...
Wow that's a great deal on a nice car :)

Evening friends, nothing new or exciting here. Have been having medical issues again for the past few months and crashed hard last week. Doctors office was in the middle of a big move so am waiting til they reopen to call. Its got my moods and energy levels all outta whack. Will stop in more when I'm less cranky

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Morning everyone!

Sandra would like a $1000 ring as much as a $15000 ring. Things like that don't matter to her. Maybe a car would be good as a wedding present, though. She's never owned a car... Sandra would also look really cute in a convertible...

Convertibles are fun! She'd love one.

Wow that's a great deal on a nice car :)

Evening friends, nothing new or exciting here. Have been having medical issues again for the past few months and crashed hard last week. Doctors office was in the middle of a big move so am waiting til they reopen to call. Its got my moods and energy levels all outta whack. Will stop in more when I'm less cranky

UGH! Prayers to you and lots of BEWB squishes. :(

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Surgery went well won't know if Mrs psyc will need radiation treatments until next week when pathology results come back. Also they were able to remove my credit card from her hand.
psyc. more prayers going out to your wife. My wife had a lumpectomy and then very localized radiation. and 3 years later, all is well!!! I'm sure the same is in store for your wife!!!

Reactions: psyc63

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Good to hear all went well Psyc! Keep us posted.

And anyone hear from @wheezal ??? I hope he's not clinging on to a raft or floating away somewhere :(
Between the flask floods and Memorial Day, wheez prolly has delt with a lot of liquids. (does he float?)

He usually is mia after a holiday. Prayers going out to Texas...

Reactions: wheezal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread