Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I suppose you could just get a good tea and turn the power down on your mod low enough + open the airflow as far as possible so that its not warm and flavorful like a hot tea.... The extra air might also work to simulate the slightly watered-down taste of ice-cubes too. Seriously.
Vigilante - Grey Ghost is pretty good.

The other thing I can think of is adding menthol, if you don't mind menthol in your tea. That would make it seem more iced I bet.

Kaoself

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
I'd be interested too. I bought a whole lot of various tea flavours a couple of weeks ago, and whilst most are nice enough, none are amazing and exactly what I was after.

The best tea flavour I have tried is POET's Dolce Nero Te. It is black tea with lemon, but the tea flavour is mild and not tannic bitter, and the lemon is a rounded fruity Meyer lemon like taste, not a tart, light, sour supermarket lemon. I'd certainly recommend it; but it may not be exactly what you're after.

Whilst I don't particularly like most of the Mt Baker Vapor flavours I've tried, their Texas Sweet Tea is nice enough. I found it mild and plain in regards to tea flavour, but sweet enough without being syrupy at 65%pg and 2 flavour shots, and certainly not unpleasant. If postage to Aus wasn't an issue, it's the only MBV flavour I'd try again; though at about 60-70vg and 3-4 flavour shots.

Reactions: WonderDude32

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I couldn't find Texas Sweet Tea at MBV either but have seen it there previously.

I heard you could add "koolada" to give a cooling effect without having a minty taste. Honestly though, I was just hoping for the flavor. We southerners are serious about our sweet tea:D.

Using Koolada is the method some DIY master mixologists create a non-minty, non menthol cooling effect to their ice cram e-liquids. It oughta work for iced tea bit I am but an egg when it comes to DiY.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I thought I would come back to this thread after I just tried a vape chemist coffee juice from a HERO box I got recently in the mail.

Its called Vietnamese Iced Coffee and it is fantastic! I don't think its menthol... maybe, but its definitely an iced coffee... not a hot coffee... and I have it right now on a low resistance atomizer with three 24g coils. Whatever Vape Chemist did for this great iced coffee is what you need in your iced tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread