Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
IT Techy, that S.O.D. looks like an awesome attie! Would go nice on top of a ProVari, no? How do you like the draw on it?

Here's my current ProVari rotation:

IMG_8532%20850x567_zpsoylr4kz2.jpg

V2, blue led, Hybrid, green led, Ti, blue led, :)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
RM7 is a Rogue clone.
A bit airy, but I hear the AFC does work, and because the air comes in the top, it's nearly leak-proof.
I really want one, BUT -
= the wooddvilles got a brassy button, so I was wanting brass or brass/black.
- there is a black clone of the Rogue - so I could get an RM7, then another $15 clone just to have black instead of stainless
-BUT - Catfish/Chowderhead is gonna MAKE that. And Catfish already made like 100 bottomfeed Rogue clones - it's one of his best-sellers.

So I'm gonna wait for that. He's calling the the Havok1, in honor of the ECF guy Havok33 (I think) who has a pic posted of a black top on an Catfish rogue that proved my point (that the cheap clone top would fit the good Catfish clone). Hope that makes sense.

LIST here for a black Rogue!

I'm gonna go look at that SOV, too...

What do you think about the new RM7?

KAS

I have my eye on that one! Looks very interesting. I have an RM6 that I haven't built yet, I want to get a coil gizmo first and go dual on it. I like the Igo atties too, I run single on them and can have a bigger wick for more hits per squonk. Side by side, I prefer the RM2 over my Cyclone, I can get almost even length tails in the RM2...

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
IT Techy, that S.O.D. looks like an awesome attie! Would go nice on top of a ProVari, no? How do you like the draw on it?

Here's my current ProVari rotation:

IMG_8532%20850x567_zpsoylr4kz2.jpg

V2, blue led, Hybrid, green led, Ti, blue led, :)

It works beautifully on a Provari!

I have all three caps, the two that come with it, and the cloud cap, simply an awesome, VERY versatile atty....IMHO! :thumb:

Reactions: ENAUD

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
OK. Looked.
I'm looking for MORE air than the SOD allows...
For restricted airflow, I like the LITTLE atomizers. Chalice, Cyclone, Atomic, Reactor, Hornet, PDA, Divo - got 'em all.
My FAVORITE is a Nuppin, but there aren't any.

Get the Cloud Cap!

Plenty of air flow!

I'll sell you mine (Nuppin) for $199.99 with three extra sleeves...NOT!

Nah...$299.99! LOL! :w00t:

Okay..Okay I have a price in mind...$499.99 you pay all fees and shipping, it's yours!

I love it!

slappy3139

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
New Iberia, LA, USA
For ease of builds and great flavor, it's hard to beat the rm2, but it's definitely a MTL atty. The rogue is a 22 mm atty, that's easy to build, very limited afc in my experience, but it's a great lung hitting atty with good flavor that is virtually leakproof.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Different beast!
RM4 is an Atomic. I have one.
It lets you do dual coils, and it's got adjustable airflow.
It's a good "medium" atty - medium airflow, and still small enough to be intense flavor.
Not my favorite airflow setup though - it's a middle ring you turn, then "lock" in place by screwing on the top. And I kept wanting to open it and check that things were lined up, and losing the AFC setting, plus I got it to leak a bit. But don't take that wrong - it's a FAVORITE with a lot of people!
I think Kiwi loves it (where IS kiwi?)

How does the RM4 compare to the 2?
Last question, I promise!

Reactions: xstitch

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
OK. Looked.
I'm looking for MORE air than the SOD allows...
For restricted airflow, I like the LITTLE atomizers. Chalice, Cyclone, Atomic, Reactor, Hornet, PDA, Divo - got 'em all.
My FAVORITE is a Nuppin, but there aren't any.
I like little attys too...love my cyclones but I need a 22 because nickel is a challenge....barely enough room to get a .16 coil in without building the coil with hair thin wire.

LOL...I like big decks and I cannot lie....

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Different beast!
RM4 is an Atomic. I have one.
It lets you do dual coils, and it's got adjustable airflow.
It's a good "medium" atty - medium airflow, and still small enough to be intense flavor.
Not my favorite airflow setup though - it's a middle ring you turn, then "lock" in place by screwing on the top. And I kept wanting to open it and check that things were lined up, and losing the AFC setting, plus I got it to leak a bit. But don't take that wrong - it's a FAVORITE with a lot of people!
I think Kiwi loves it (where IS kiwi?)
I'm kinda used to that type of AFC, sounds like my magma. I'm a MTL and like less air than most probably do. I don't necessarily need dual coils but would like the option. Probably by the time I figure all this out the Reo I've been eyeing will be sold, lolol!! I like the smallness of the Derringer though, it's cute!!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
You got it - the RM4 AFC is kind of like a Magma.
Derringer is cute.
:)

I'm kinda used to that type of AFC, sounds like my magma. I'm a MTL and like less air than most probably do. I don't necessarily need dual coils but would like the option. Probably by the time I figure all this out the Reo I've been eyeing will be sold, lolol!! I like the smallness of the Derringer though, it's cute!!

Reactions: xstitch

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Up til now, with wood en route, I've never been interested in 22mm atties, cuz I hate "overhang" on the Reo LP deck. Still, I think that's a Zenith, and I picked up a cheap Zenith clone for literally $5 once - it came with a BF center-pin, too. Same kind of lockdown AFC, but with slots. Not bad, but just not "my thing". I honestly like the vape better with a Cyclone AFC - which I tend to run single coil but both airholes open. I'm weird.

Train what do you think of the RM5?

Reactions: Bassnorma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread