Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Placed a small order this am, nice sale-thank you! Got some stuff I've never tried but have been curious about(acb, sure Bert, raz cup, strawnilla) and missed picking up at the PA vape expo, Kent was busy every time I passed by again, plus I missed out on some great deals to be had there-which I found out about later....my bad for not getting back to the stand before left. Kent it was nice meeting you in person, I apologize if I "startled" you, and thanks for the freebie of the cure, it is one of the very rare chocolate vapes I've enjoyed in almost 2 years of vaping...out of many trials with chocolate flavors-most are rank, this is really smooth and nice:)

Last edited:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
@Kent Brooks
Do you ship to Germany? There's an American serviceman/woman posting in one of my threads about looking for online gourmet juice vendors while stationed in Germany.
Lynn, there's a banner on the NT site saying that all orders to a military address get a free bottle, so I believe that mean yes!![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
@Kent Brooks
Do you ship to Germany? There's an American serviceman/woman posting in one of my threads about looking for online gourmet juice vendors while stationed in Germany.

If they have mail service via a US military post it's same as US mail...so APO etc...?

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
I've tried CLS after seeing that it won ECF juice of the year in 2013. It was pleasant, but did not live up to the hype. I still have basically the whole bottle left.

I'm really tempted to purchase a large sample order, but I could never afford to re-order unless I only did during the 2 times a year there is a good sale.

I'm used to spending $19.99 for 120ml and have been relatively satisfied. After all, the goal of my vaping is to not smoke cigarettes, and it's working for me.

I think I could afford Nicoticket at these prices maybe if I really liked them, but $64 retail for 120ml is too much for me to buy on the regular.

So this is a dilemma for me.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I've tried CLS after seeing that it won ECF juice of the year in 2013. It was pleasant, but did not live up to the hype. I still have basically the whole bottle left.

I'm really tempted to purchase a large sample order, but I could never afford to re-order unless I only did during the 2 times a year there is a good sale.

I'm used to spending $19.99 for 120ml and have been relatively satisfied. After all, the goal of my vaping is to not smoke cigarettes, and it's working for me.

I think I could afford Nicoticket at these prices maybe if I really liked them, but $64 retail for 120ml is too much for me to buy on the regular.

So this is a dilemma for me.
Have you seen the BOGO offer?
Nicoticket coupon - 50% off your next order, one time use per customer! Use once and share with your friends!! No expiration (yet!) | E-Cigarette Forum

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia

Hadn't seen it, but I think I would save that since it's not expiring any time soon, I hope. This sale is only good until the end of the day. I guess I could do NT, but I'd prob have to buy like 5-6 months worth of supply each order to keep the cost down.

I've got $100 after the discount in my cart right now, but money is kinda tight :blush:. Dunno if I should be buying right now. I still have probably 3 months left of my other juice. I bought a 240ml of that for $36. Buying NT would cost $128 at regular price.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Lovely to get this 40% Memorial Day sale!
Still not sure what to get with the BOGO, so it meant I could get 2x60ml bottles of Passion Cake (.3 & .6) :) Looking forward to that!
Hello, Tricia!! Hope you are doing great! I LOVE Passioncake! So glad you got in on it. I love the light touch of the fruit - not overpowering at all.
This sale is a great chance to try as much as you can and then stock up if you haven't used your BOGO.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hello, Tricia!! Hope you are doing great! I LOVE Passioncake! So glad you got in on it. I love the light touch of the fruit - not overpowering at all.
This sale is a great chance to try as much as you can and then stock up if you haven't used your BOGO.
Hi Malinda! ...now I'm thinking ...do I owe you a PM reply? ...I've not been good with emails and PM's lately - if I do, sorry, and I will reply soon :)

Yes, looking forward to the Passion Cake ..I love anything that's passion fruit. (The sausage thing almost put me off, but I'm trying not to think about it :facepalm: :laugh: )

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi Malinda! ...now I'm thinking ...do I owe you a PM reply? ...I've not been good with emails and PM's lately - if I do, sorry, and I will reply soon :)

Yes, looking forward to the Passion Cake ..I love anything that's passion fruit. (The sausage thing almost put me off, but I'm trying not to think about it :facepalm: :laugh: )
I can't remember who owes who a PM, but I know it has been too long, LOL. I so enjoy talking to you!
Do NOT even think about the "sausage thing" with Passioncake. I got ZERO hint of anything sausage related. NONE. I am almost out and am fighting with myself about ordering it NOW or just waiting for the Anniversary BOGO. I just got in an order of PBC within the last day or two, probably should have ordered more Passioncake then -- but this marvelous sale was not going .... do I wait??? Do I order yet AGAIN? Decisions! It's early, but I can easily see Passioncake becoming an every day vape for me - I like my fruits mixed with something, and this blend has just the right balance of fruit and creamy. I hope you love it and it stays on the menu!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I can't remember who owes who a PM, but I know it has been too long, LOL. I so enjoy talking to you!
Likewise me with you! :)
Do NOT even think about the "sausage thing" with Passioncake. I got ZERO hint of anything sausage related. NONE. I am almost out and am fighting with myself about ordering it NOW or just waiting for the Anniversary BOGO. I just got in an order of PBC within the last day or two, probably should have ordered more Passioncake then -- but this marvelous sale was not going .... do I wait??? Do I order yet AGAIN? Decisions! It's early, but I can easily see Passioncake becoming an every day vape for me - I like my fruits mixed with something, and this blend has just the right balance of fruit and creamy. I hope you love it and it stays on the menu!
I like fruits with cream/custards too! I'll keep an open mind re the sausage thing! I'll only need to add 10% of something VG to it, and I already have a fairly mild flavoured 100% VG cheesecake one! Should work well :)

I'll send a PM pretty soon ...seem to have had a lot of bitty, irritating things going on, and then trying to stay awake long enough to get at least some work done.
I'm way behind with emails too! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread