Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I've officially given up ... Wasn't pride; more like stubbornness! :). Will someone post pix of 128? Thank you!
Here ya go........

128_Caribbean_Ro_555b7c951eefd.jpg

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
thanks, now how you did that??? lol Gil, you still here to help our birdy?? She's a brandy new reonaut and a dear sweet soul!!
In Windows Explore thru 2 open windows. One with Rob's site open to the pic and this open post area and drag it. Im sure there is other ways/ :)

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Holy crap!!! Don't look now, but there's still woodvils on the site that might make it till my next payday. Please please please don't go anywhere! :nun: Quick, everyone, be too busy or let the buyers remorse kick in so my secret second pick can come home to me next week

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I know someone posted it for you. For future reference. Hold your finger on the picture and then touch copy. Then come to the post and touch the image icon and paste in the url box. Works like a charm.
BlueSnake! Haven't seen you in forever! I must've been hangin about in the wrong threads. :)

Thanks for the help.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
In Windows Explore thru 2 open windows. One with Rob's site open to the pic and this open post area and drag it. Im sure there is other ways/ :)
Thanks. I know drag and drop works here, but for some reason doesn't seem to be working for this on chrome. But.......I finally tried it. Had never tried dragging from one tab to another before, so now I see that can be done, it just didn't show up here when I released it. But thanks hun!!

Reactions: keepsmiling

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Can you guys stop buying woodvils just in case I change my mind this week :D

Don't think we aren't trying to stop, it's just not working out for us :)

Currently, 111 sales are accounted for by ECF name HERE.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Can you guys stop buying woodvils just in case I change my mind this week :D
Aren't you in enough trouble for snaggin the unicorn??? hehehe totally just kiddin!!

Kay told me next woodvil sale........she was going to mail her credit card to me a week ahead of time, so she can't get to it! Trusting soul aint she!! :evil:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Hey ancient puffer, you can add my name to [HASHTAG]#242[/HASHTAG]
242_padauk_555bacd0ec66a.jpg

padauk :glug::facepalm:

Oh THANK YOU for buying this!!! It would've surely ended up in my cart today...
Isn't it funny how in the first minutes of the sale we're all like "WHO GOT MY [HASHTAG]#whatever[/HASHTAG]!!" and now we are thanking each other for buying the ones we like?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Oh THANK YOU for buying this!!! It would've surely ended up in my cart today...
Isn't it funny how in the first minutes of the sale we're all like "WHO GOT MY [HASHTAG]#whatever[/HASHTAG]!!" and now we are thanking each other for buying the ones we like?
Thanks Henry Etta :) I was just going through looking at what was still available just to see them, dangerous thing, that. I justified this one for my upcoming vaperversary, I'll put it away until that day...
I didn't allow myself to pick any favorites ahead of time.

141_cocobolo_bir_555b8634cf446.jpg

Grabbed ^ that one in the frenzy...

242_padauk_555bacd0ec66a.jpg

carefully chose ^ that one while perusing the ones I totally missed previously :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread