Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Thanks for the inspiration by the way, I went through the steps of healing and heeded the advice given by yesterday's video about the sloth and took a nap, I'm awake and invigorated to meet the future head on. Sorry for my temper tantrum earlier, it was very unbecoming of a Catfish. I will get the Marquis paid for ASAP and get them going. The Manta authentic should be here very soon as well.

You have a large faithful following CH, myself included. And I think that most of us are here to stay. I have never been anything but happy with your work. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

magnetnerd

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Atlanta, GA, USA
Dual 18650 CAM Mech Squonker

Damn a brother goes to sleep 5 mins before Tom's initial post "who's in for a twin 18650 squonker" and awakes to a list of 11! My understanding there were 10 body's so guess I'll have to sit this round out and wait for my SX350J [emoji6]

Shipping this week Tom said, that's fast and impressive - looking forward to seeing, may involve jumping on board if round no.2 goes ahead [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I'm hoping that if enough people want one he'll build more than 10. Or maybe someone will back out. I'd at least add yourself to the list. Couldn't hurt.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm kind of a one trick pony when it comes to builds but it works. Dual 26awg 2.26mm mandrel 6 wraps for mech, 7 wraps for regulated, it's never steered me wrong. Should give .3ohms in mech or .4ohms in regulated.
That's a typical build for me, but I use a 2.5mm mandrel. Works well & durable.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
I'm looking for recommendations for my next atomizer. Already have two RM2's, an Odin and an Atomic. I'm a low wattage vaper (around 15 watts) who prefers high VG juices and little throat hit. Which of the current selection of atomizers should I try? Preferably a single coil and more flavor.

Although a 22mm atty and capable of twin coil pending on budget top end you could look at the Marquis 160 for authentic of Tom or the Manta v2 clone chucks out a great flavour vape, either would be a great addition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Hey Tom I got my Rogue and REMatty like a couple of weeks ago. Just had the time to build the Rogue and it rocks! Thank you for the Rogue. I'll let you know when I build the REM. I'm sure it will rock just like the Rogue because of your sterling workmanship.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I'm looking for recommendations for my next atomizer. Already have two RM2's, an Odin and an Atomic. I'm a low wattage vaper (around 15 watts) who prefers high VG juices and little throat hit. Which of the current selection of atomizers should I try? Preferably a single coil and more flavor.
IMO if you are looking to stay at 15w and are looking for throat hit a 22mm really isn't going to be a great solution. The Manta2 might get it done but honestly that's 14mm territory. I do have Hornet BFs. I believe I have a manta2 left if you want to try for a bit more airflow.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
That's a typical build for me, but I use a 2.5mm mandrel. Works well & durable.
Lol... I build most attys once... With my "one trick pony build" I have never (knock on wood) had a coil failure with this build. 28awg and smaller plenty of failures... I have settled into 26awg, I have 27,28,29,30,31,32 but no combination suits me like plain old 26kanthal a1.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Please remove me from the marquis list... I'm sorry, but I stand with Rob. I do agree there are better options other than a REO now. But, myself and a lot of people on this forum owe it to Rob for showing us the great vaping experience of a bottom feeder. Him offering a new alternative to his customers shouldn't stampede on your business. If I recall correctly the Rogue atomizer is not owned by REOS mods or Catfish atty mods. You and Rob buy directly from the manufacturer. I would understand if there was a patent involved. Vaping doesn't need to become "turf wars". You lost me as a customer with your comments towards sloth. I'm sure most here will look the other way. They love your work. I can't blame them. But, your good work doesn't excuse your behavior. I work in customer service and attacking a paying customer is childish and inexcusable. CUSTOMERS GIVE YOU MONEY! I would be terminated from my employment if I said what you said to a paying customer. Apologizing for your temper tantrum rants only works so many times. Rob, is one of the nicest business owners I have ever encountered. I have never seen him respond to a customer the way you have. There are many vapers who don't use this forum. Maybe, you should open a website? It's convenient for a lot of vapers including my mother who can go to Rob's website and order atomizers. She is getting up there in age and doesn't have time to sit on a forum and get on a waiting list. You, don't have to agree with my opinion and I respect that. I wish you nothing but the best of luck with your business.
What comments towards me bro? I haven't been on here for a couple days but I skimmed back and see nothing. Tom's never been mean to me?or rude? Tom and o are tight. I consider tom a good friend to be honest man.

I'll keep my opinions to myself on this whole rogue deal but mostly I just don't care about the drama. I'm loyal to Rob for my mods and Tom for my attys. Tom does much better atty work than I've ever seen rob do.as for mods I have no interest in regulated squonking as I hate regulated mods...my Reos are the perfect mod for me but I know there's a lot more stuff out there that tickles others fanciez. That's a good thing. We're not all vaping the same thing. Vaping is beautiful man.

All this just to say I'm not arguing with anyone or being negative. But you made a comment about tom losing your business because of his comments towards me? That,I just wanna say,shouldn't be a reason...Tom is nothing but good to sloth.ifreakin love tom and dare I say he loves sloth? :)

I love all of you btw :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Reminds me... My apollos arrived Thursday. I pray that Sloth or Jeffreyace never buy one of them. Very few attys make me struggle to coil the first time but this one sure did. I have sunglasses with bigger screws. If I stick with it I will re-thread them to m2. I made a peek insulator to stop the leaking throat but I just never got it to seat correctly, I stacked a pile of m2 o-rings and it works fine, zero leaks. Flavor is great but I figured out why. The shape of the chamber and the elevated wicks spattering are causing a slow flow of cooled juice mist to drip into your mouth. Amplifies the flavor. To verify use for 20 minutes, remove the tip and it will be dripping juice. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I'm actually using it at work right now but realize the amazing flavor isn't because it's a great atty it's because you are dripping juice on the roof of your mouth. I would imagine it would suck for some of the more aggressive juices or anything made by baker, ever. I'm using Bee's Knees from Art Of Juice, highly recommended. Menthol would be horrible in this.
Is this the awful comment tom made toward me? LOL I hope not. This is taken as sage advice I will never touch an apollo.remember guys - tom cares about us. He's also a blunt dude which I like and respect. I take this as him saying, sloth,this ain't up your alley man. Cause he knows I dislike funky builds :) I do.advice taken.

Eta if the comments towards sloth were about the previous REM dealii...Tom was right there was no reason for my unquenchable negativity earlier in this thread. I am appreciative of him letting me know it went too far. Changed the game man :) for the better :)

Again I love all of you and Tom is my holy brother. Just like rob is. Just like clark is.

I absolutely love thst all my vape stuff comes from people I can call friends

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Is this the awful comment tom made toward me? LOL I hope not. This is taken as sage advice I will never touch an apollo.remember guys - tom cares about us. He's also a blunt dude which I like and respect. I take this as him saying, sloth,this ain't up your alley man. Cause he knows I dislike funky builds :) I do.advice taken.

Eta if the comments towards sloth were about the previous REM dealii...Tom was right there was no reason for my unquenchable negativity earlier in this thread. I am appreciative of him letting me know it went too far. Changed the game man :) for the better :)

Again I love all of you and Tom is my holy brother. Just like rob is. Just like clark is.

Preach it Brother Sloth.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio

Slothman setting the universe back in order like only The Sloth can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread