Status
Not open for further replies.

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
I'm not being conceded by saying that these wouldn't work for me, but my wife still uses Protank 3 mini tanks and I think these Eleaf tanks would be perfect for her and the cost is amazing for what you get! Like the Delta 2 subtank, it uses vertical coils and that alone will give a much more favorable vape without outrunning the wicking material.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
I'm going to debut the new GS Air rebuilding video!
Re-shot and more concise than before with better annotations.
A great big thank you to IMRs! The man has more patience than a Saint! He put some music on it I hope you enjoy...

Again, Thank you IMRs!

Very nice and helpful, Cheech. Thanks. Good work, IMRs.

When the sequal, Coilers III, comes out, I've got a suggestion for the soundtrack.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I'm going to debut the new GS Air rebuilding video!
Re-shot and more concise than before with better annotations.
A great big thank you to IMRs! The man has more patience than a Saint! He put some music on it I hope you enjoy...

Again, Thank you IMRs!

You're quite welcome my friend! It was fun working with you! :)

Kivrin

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2015
Everyone who has a holiday....enjoy your day!

It's just a regular old Monday for me. Thanks for the new video! My first experiment with rebuilding is penciled in for Wednesday.

And did I miss it? I looked again, but still could have missed it, but everyone will ask. Cheech, HOW MANY WRAPS?

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Very nice Cheech and IMRs!! Love the music!!

Thanks! And good job on the remake Cheech! Now we can get back to the Tootle Puffin' room.
vape (chair).gif

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Just fired up some Derall Vanilla Cupcake. Pretty awesome!

If ordering, just ask (in the notes) for 'original bottles'. They work well for filling the M's & Ms's.

I will be relaxing and online shopping! I don't remember this many juice and equipment sales in a very long time! I was laying in bed last night, plotting a juice order that should get me through the summer - all at 30-50% off.

Since running across Derall...I've not seen any sales with prices even close to theirs (13.3¢/ml. including shipping)!! :shock:

(And their flavor assortment, juice taste and customer service is "top notch".)

6 PACK SPECIALS - $24

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Since running across Derall...I've not seen any sales with prices even close to theirs (13.3¢/ml. including shipping)!! :shock:

(And their flavor assortment, juice taste and customer service is "top notch".)

6 PACK SPECIALS - $24
I love it.
Maybe you can help me nag them by sending them an email to change back to the original bottles. Here's the email they sent the other day Gerry... Great customer service also!!:
We switched to the wider top bottles because many of our customers requested it.
However, we do still have the original bottles with the smaller filler tips on hand.
Until we come up with a solution that’s best for everyone, if you put in the notes “original bottles” when you check out, we’ll fill your order with the original, smaller filler tips.
I’ll speak to our team & see if, long term, it makes more sense to switch entirely to the smaller filler tip bottles.
I appreciate your input. Hopefully, we’ll come up with a better solution
ETA= In case someone didn't read the earlier post about this, it's referring how the old bottles fillers fit nicely into the M & the MS heads.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Everyone who has a holiday....enjoy your day!

It's just a regular old Monday for me. Thanks for the new video! My first experiment with rebuilding is penciled in for Wednesday.

And did I miss it? I looked again, but still could have missed it, but everyone will ask. Cheech, HOW MANY WRAPS?
6 wraps of 30 gauge kanthal on 16 gauge needle, one layer of liner material....
Did that cover it? :)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

When the sequal, Coilers III, comes out, I've got a suggestion for the soundtrack.

There will not be a coil III from me...I am so tired of this video. Watched it too many times, reviewing, editing and adding comments.
IMRs was probably ready to kill me by the time we got done tag-teaming this dang thing!
I'm working on a video, "Care and feeding of your lanyards", sure to be enthralling! :thumbs:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
My first experiment with rebuilding is penciled in for Wednesday.

Dear Ms. Kivrin:

We look forward to receipt of your promised journal,
which will be the second chapter of the forthcoming
publication, Misadventures in Vapeland Tootle Puffer's Travails

Yours sincerely,
Peabody Wetmore, Jr.
Editor
Houghton Mifflin

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member