• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Bobw1951

Bob are there any advantages using a 14mm atty on a squonker?
I see some people say they prefare it,do you have a preference and for what reasons?
I know some people are limited by the size of the catch cup but others seem to buy the smaller size thru' choice.

I prefer the 22mm ones myself, find the airflow on the smaller ones restrictive, and on bigger ones you can make some larger diameter coils.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Now't left if you can't have a laugh,right mate?

Quite Right George, wouldn`t have it any other way mate. :laugh:

We all know you're only having fun ...and the replies are part of it too :) ...hence my ':D'
:) ...it's OK George, some of the banter between Terry & Ian did make me wonder at one time, but it was nothing but good natured fun :laugh: - hard when it's only words sometimes.
As far as I know from the past year or so, there's never any animosity here.

Ian and i love to have a wind up sometimes, like george say`s if you can`t have a bit of fun, what`s the point. :thumbs:

SMY TC 50w
Another one with a torch??

View attachment 459214

Bloody hell, not another one !! :lol:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Grey haze don't have them but myepack do (as well as the actual tank)
Innokin isub coil head 0.5ohm - Accessories
Thanks - they look promising. I'm getting quite an assortment of different coil stocks though :facepalm: I'll wait to see if there are good reviews.

SMY TC 50w
Another one with a torch??
hope it's not a new trend!

Well that's the nice thing about smileys, you can say something and usually the smiley will say whether it is a wind up or not
Yes! there'd be a lot of bewilderment without them :laugh:

Quite Right George, wouldn`t have it any other way mate. :laugh:
Ian and i love to have a wind up sometimes, like george say`s if you can`t have a bit of fun, what`s the point. :thumbs:
A year ago, I sometimes thought you were both serious! :D

Bloody hell, not another one !! :lol:
Twinkle, twinkle ;)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
hope it's not a new trend!

That's two mods i was interested in ordering.The mini VF and the SMY50.
Sat checking FT out for a fortnight waiting for the stock date to become nearer.Then spotted the torches on both.
It ain't important really, would just prefare them without.

Reactions: trouble1000

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Bob was wondered how this was going on the other day.
Just received an email which contained the attached.
Still a way to go on signatures.So please if you haven't already, go to TW and join the protest.

Article 20 legal challenge update

Last edited:
Reactions: trouble1000

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bob wondered how this was going on the other day.
Just received an email which contained the attached.
Still a way to go on signatures.So please if you haven't already, go to TW and join the protest.

Article 20 legal challenge update

Yes, just received my TW email as well, there is a big Eurowide Demo on Friday at 14:00 over here it is in Swansea & London, oh! and thanks for putting the kibosh on my Siam drip tip, just received the dreaded rejected email. :(

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Been having trouble getting Chefs site to open - got 'not available' on every search until I tried putting the address in manually on Chrome - then got the home page.
Put the following into the address bar in IE, and it opens the site.ChefsVapour
You need to re-register.

EDIT: If you haven't had an email about re-registering, and it's not in the junk mail, try to log in and then click on 'forgot password' - a link will be emailed to you, and after that is clicked on, then a new temp. password is sent.

Last edited:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Been having trouble getting Chefs site to open - got 'not available' on every search until I tried putting the address in manually on Chrome - then got the home page.
You need to re-register.

EDIT: If you haven't had an email about re-registering, and it's not in the junk mail, try to log in and then click on 'forgot password' - a link will be emailed to you, and after that is clicked on, then a new temp. password is sent.

What a load of faffing about that was :laugh: Had to use your link to even get to their site, Then request a password reset :thumb:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
What a load of faffing about that was :laugh: Had to use your link to even get to their site, Then request a password reset :thumb:
Yes, was a faff! :laugh: ...never mind, done now!

Wish lists seem to have disappeared, so need to be started all over again :facepalm: I used them for concentrates/flavouring, and I had mine marked as 'low' priority when I'd bought a bottle, left at 'medium' when I hadn't yet tried them.

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
You need to re-register.

From FB:
Hello Guys,

I'd just like to apologize for the down time we've had over the weekend first of all. We had to move web servers for various reasons. We encountered a few problems along the way that delayed the site from coming back online but I'm pleased to say that we are now operational once again! (Clear your browser history/cache/cookies if you're facing problems getting onto the website and be sure 'https://' is not in the address)

A good thing about moving servers is that the website will be blazing fast in comparison to what it was before... No one likes slow websites!

An aesthetic change has also been made which includes a few patches to some bugs that some customers were facing.

All customers will need to reset their passwords in order to log in to their account for security reasons. You will receive a temporary password when you do this but you may then go into your account change your password to what ever you wish. Please check your JUNK folders for the password reset email as they will most likely end up there.

Live chat is running on the website so if you're facing any problems, let us know in there smile emoticon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread