Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Henry Etta :) I was just going through looking at what was still available just to see them, dangerous thing, that. I justified this one for my upcoming vaperversary, I'll put it away until that day...
I didn't allow myself to pick any favorites ahead of time.

141_cocobolo_bir_555b8634cf446.jpg

Grabbed ^ that one in the frenzy...

242_padauk_555bacd0ec66a.jpg

carefully chose ^ that one while perusing the ones I totally missed previously :)
Yeah, I didn't even notice that padauk in the days leading up to the sale... but as I was looking back over what was left I was shocked at how I missed it! It would've been top 5 for me, for sure. Really nice score! Be sure to post some pics when it arrives so we can drool :drool:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
So I made up my mind months ago that I was painfully skipping the woodvil sale. I can't afford it right now, I don't need one, that's that. The sale night came, I stayed off! Hours later...I got curious...I just popped on to see if they were all sold. Hmmm...still quite a few left. Oh well, I'm going to bed. Good for me! The next afternoon while visiting friends over the holiday weekend, I check in again, surely they are gone. Huh, still a nice selection available. Nope! I'm not spending the money! Now is not a good time! I shut off my iPad and went back to visiting, proud to be a responsible adult. I got back home, wow, that one sure is pretty...and nobody bought it. I don't need it! I'm not buying one! People, please buy these! Long story short, [HASHTAG]#348[/HASHTAG] jatoba Birdseye is on it's way home to me :wub: I'm Jugband...I'm a Reohollic.....

This is where I am right now :eek: I don't need it.. can't justify buying it... can't afford it... prefer the metal grands...already have one...need to be a responsible adult.. but there are so many pretty ones left! :cry: I"m still holding strong though lol

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
This is where I am right now :eek: I don't need it.. can't justify buying it... can't afford it... prefer the metal grands...already have one...need to be a responsible adult.. but there are so many pretty ones left! :cry: I"m still holding strong though lol
Just give in, buy it, join the club....it's nice here :evil:

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Alright now that I got a second let's see if I can get the pics up...

#1 Cherry/Coco
98aaa8570351519642d91a7b912676bf.jpg

#14 Zebra/Ebony
81aecf9f2b03ef8218bc541ec68ff3c1.jpg

And #73 Wenge/Birdseye Maple
9035577ab601b62ea0a41a53d4671478.jpg

This weekend was rough on the wallet for more reasons than the woodies, thanks Rob for sending me into an indulging tailspin [emoji2]

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Great haul, TS. Those are sweeet. And to think that they all look better in person. ....
Yeah I'm really stoked. Another year without getting my top pick but I know these are gonna kick major .... too. Just not allowed to take them out of the house any more.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
[HASHTAG]#296[/HASHTAG] was the one I was lusting after...who got it?
Sorry about that.
But considering you were late to the sale because you were saving a dog, you will be the first person I think of if I decide to ever consolidate my collection.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Some really nice ones left... This one in particular:
2fd2dad351124137a4938ef8f5c128ba.jpg

Now funny, I don't recall this one. I looked at Woodvil's till my eyes went wonky, and blurred out. When you look at too many for too long, it is a strain. Whoever picks that one up, should love it. It is ANOTHER beauty.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Will someone please go buy #25 and all the purple heart ones so I can quit agonizing !!

Give them homes and put me out of my misery !!
I agree! I'm really fighting it. I can absolutely not justify more than one purchase. I keep telling myself they'll find new good homes eventually.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Now funny, I don't recall this one. I looked at Woodvil's till my eyes went wonky, and blurred out. When you look at too many for too long, it is a strain. Whoever picks that one up, should love it. It is ANOTHER beauty.
The back is amazing too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread