Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Guys, first actual look at this puppy! Couple of troubling things .... White one seems to have some build issues ... The ceramic coating seems to be flaking. Atleast in this case it does for the white tank....

Not really 1st look, as this is the 3rd time this video had been posted in this thread :laugh:

hashtag

Ultra Member
    May 17, 2015
    Yeah, I see folks doing that often. Don't believe I could do an effective review vid during an unboxing. Would want to immerse myself into the nuances of the kit firstly. But... so glad he did one nonetheless.

Vape videos are a tough watch for me. It seems that every video is like an hour long with like 3 minutes of content worth seeing. I appreciate the efforts put in but wish more folks doing them would figure out what they are going to say before hitting record.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    Lol, the set I got has some cool bright blue ones, I'm gonna use those on one tank.
    Vape videos are a tough watch for me. It seems that every video is like an hour long with like 3 minutes of content worth seeing. I appreciate the efforts put in but wish more folks doing them would figure out what they are going to say before hitting record.
    Yeah it's usually just watching some guy go about his vaping as if he's not being filmed lol. Juice review, watch guy vape for 30 minutes. "It's pretty good"
    Wow thanks buddy!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    i couldn`t resist so i ordered a black kit also. i love the sub tanks and in black it looks sooo good.

mods_zps5tdcpjt3.jpg

What is the Name of the Mod on the Right in this Picture?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    its a clone from fasttech. i thought i was getting the regular SS version but i must have clicked on this by mistake. it works great for $12 $12.48 SUBTANK Mini Styled OCC Clearomizer - 4.5ml / 0.5ohm (15-30W) / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I have read that the 1st Clone Mini's had the Monkey Azz Insulator in the RBA Section.

Not sure if they have changed to a Better Insulator of not. Might want to keep this in mind if someone is looking for a Mini and wants to use the RBA Section.

BTW - I got one of these Clone Nano's

2304102-1.jpg

$11.55 SUBTANK Nano Styled Clearomizer - 3ml / 0.5ohm (15-30W) / silver + black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Works Great. A Few Rough Edges in the center Bracket. But Nothing a Small file couldn't fix.

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2015
    Tacoma WA
    • Deleted by sonicdsl
    • Reason: Per poster request

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 10, 2013
    constitution state
    I have read that the 1st Clone Mini's had the Monkey Azz Insulator in the RBA Section.

Not sure if they have changed to a Better Insulator of not. Might want to keep this in mind if someone is looking for a Mini and wants to use the RBA Section.

BTW - I got one of these Clone Nano's

2304102-1.jpg

$11.55 SUBTANK Nano Styled Clearomizer - 3ml / 0.5ohm (15-30W) / silver + black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Works Great. A Few Rough Edges in the center Bracket. But Nothing a Small file couldn't fix.

my clone came with the updated tan colored insulator.

Reactions: zoiDman

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 10, 2013
    constitution state
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread