216Owy.jpg

P2TYWj.jpg

george provatidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
greece thessaloniki
boxes-bases.com
I like that a lot. I am want to learn more about bottom feeding RDA's. I would love to have tank like ease but RDA type flavor. Especially with the ability to blow cloud after cloud. Having a hot chick carved in the side of my mod wouldn't be bad either
is Joker my friend no hot chick

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
I'm sorry my friend, I am afraid you did not understand me when I talked about the lady one the box. It's a good thing. Now there will be women vapers who would not want it but it looks like you have a couple of different ones. It is good what you did with the new photo. The leather wallet looks very nice and it let's women know you have other designs. I also like the tank on it but dont know whatit is. Like I said from the beginning, who ever is making these boxes and the leather case is really good. I wish you well in selling them

george provatidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
greece thessaloniki
boxes-bases.com
I'm sorry my friend, I am afraid you did not understand me when I talked about the lady one the box. It's a good thing. Now there will be women vapers who would not want it but it looks like you have a couple of different ones. It is good what you did with the new photo. The leather wallet looks very nice and it let's women know you have other designs. I also like the tank on it but dont know whatit is. Like I said from the beginning, who ever is making these boxes and the leather case is really good. I wish you well in selling them

Thanks Lilz
maker and a MOD with Battery 18650 only for women :)
will soon upload photo.

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
You have certainly done a nice job with the new photos. I especially like the one with the 2 5 pointed stars. I think the mod with the quality of the engraving and the leather pouch is a good price at 225 euro's. I just hope you are still doing these when I can afford one. I would only compare your work with one other person on ECF and that is Gus Mods. Like you I call the owner a friend. He has more time in building Vape gear but I am sure if you had a question or two he would be glad to try and help.

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
I also went back to your first post announcing your mods. If you are trying to sell primarily on here or in an English speaking place like the states. I can go back over what you said and reword it for you? I can change just a few things so more people can understand quicker what your selling and capable of. To do this though I will need more information from you about the different things you can do. I would be glad to do this for a friend in hopes you do well. I can say I knew him when he first started selling mods. I also would not want any money involved. Sometimes when money is involved it complicates things. I would rather do it free. If you start making lots and lots of money then maybe you can make me a mod to mark our friendship. That would mean more than money

george provatidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
greece thessaloniki
boxes-bases.com
River Mod
We offer high quality in all my products
and to guarantee that your problems for Mod
Prodused from Walnut Wood and Exotic Wood
And Olive Wood
Accepts Αtomizer 22mm and 25mm