Reo Lounge Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
I don't see LPs in the new Woodvills. Which Reomizer fits the ones on sale now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deb, those new woodvils on sale on the site now are considered to be the new low profile woodvils. The previous edition of woodvils had a raised brass catch cup attached to the 510 connection and you could not attach atomizers that were larger than 14mm in diameter. With the new version LP woodvil, at the 510, the brass ring around it (use to be the raised catch cup) has been milled down flush with the 510, allowing any sized atomizer to attach as long as it's got a 510 connection. Before you could only use small diameter atomizers like the rm2, rm3, cyclone, and chalice atomizers. Now you can attach a big ole 22mm atomizer on there if you want or you could still use a small atomizer as well which is why people are saying you can use any one you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Rob still makes/offers standard profiled Reo grands/mini's which is why he also offers two versions of the rm2, the standard rm2 was designed to work with a standard profiled reo grand/mini. The bottom of the standard profiled rm2 has some brass that's been milled away so that the atomizer can sit down inside the catch cup and attach to the 510 on the standard grands/mini's. The LP rm2 isn't milled at all and will not attach to standard grands/mini's, it only works on LP mods/woodvils. The standard rm2 will work on both standard grands and LP grands though, but it will look weird on a LP mod because of the milled away brass on the bottom near the 510.

Last edited:

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
howdy JetMac :)
Hey, how's it going? Seems like it's a pretty slow day and not many regulars on here at the moment. I haven't been on here much lately either, I've been busy making repairs on my house. I've got to get it ready to either sell or rent. I'll be moving back to Texas in the up coming months and I'm basing all that based on how well my new job interview goes. I'm hoping everything goes as planned and my transition from military to civilian is easy peasy.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I really do... but I'm holding out for the ones that still are going to be added... just in case there is another Top3. ;-)
I can't even imagine what you're going to be paying in shipping once you're completely done purchasing.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
I can't even imagine what you're going to be paying in shipping once you're completely done purchasing.

I have gotten used to paying through my nose to get products from the US to SA! We really have to use FedEx because anything via our Post Office is a nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread