9. Lutses
10. RickCain

Backup

11. Magnetnerd
12. TheDigital99
13. yinsen
14. snakedoc
15. Robbieblood

I've tried realllllllllllllllly hard to resist...... Voices in my head... buy BUY BUY so guess I'm in.

KnowingTom its going to be a great device = sound investment!

P.S I'm staying on the SX350j list [emoji12]

EDIT: time to buy more batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
My original plan isn't going to work for the sx350j mod but it would work for a dual 18650 squonker mech. I have 10 any interest? I could do the mech box for $100. The sx350j box is going to require a bit more mill work. I have a plan, I will be drawing it up tonight hopefully, and ordering material and mill bit tomorrow. The Rogue thing aggravated me at first but I'm over it now and it has fueled the mod plan. I have never been one to sulk for more than a few hours. Is the Havoc edition rogue something I should look into? Perhaps we should take a play out of the Reo playbook and rename the Rogue; perhaps the Havoc1? Havoc has always been one of my best customers so I would gladly name his idea in his honor. You're my boy Greg! As to the RW atty I'm all ears.

So who wants a Havoc1? Any interest in the dual 18650 mech bottom feeder? Magnetic switch all copper and brass internals aluminum body. I just need to find a few bolts and tubing. The mech could ship this coming week. The 18650 350j box will be coming sooner than later but it is in the planning stage.
I"m interested....any pics?

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is this the awful comment tom made toward me? LOL I hope not. This is taken as sage advice I will never touch an apollo.remember guys - tom cares about us. He's also a blunt dude which I like and respect. I take this as him saying, sloth,this ain't up your alley man. Cause he knows I dislike funky builds :) I do.advice taken.

Eta if the comments towards sloth were about the previous REM dealii...Tom was right there was no reason for my unquenchable negativity earlier in this thread. I am appreciative of him letting me know it went too far. Changed the game man :) for the better :)

Again I love all of you and Tom is my holy brother. Just like rob is. Just like clark is.

I absolutely love thst all my vape stuff comes from people I can call friends
Sloth is very wise and insightful!!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Love you too sloth!! ^^^^ [emoji4][emoji190]

That being said, I have mods coming in and my mod/CH atty ratio is getting close! LOL Have another TMod and three Woodvils coming [emoji12]

Whatcha got CH? Anything with some brass? And you know what I like. Flavor, not too airy. Going to get the bonsai and mini haze built tomorrow if my "new" thumb will allow. Ran out of my coils that I wrapped pre surgery so I gotta give it a shot. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

That being said, I have mods coming in and my mod/CH atty ratio is getting close! LOL Have another TMod and three Woodvils coming [emoji12]

Whatcha got CH? Anything with some brass? And you know what I like. Flavor, not too airy. Going to get the bonsai and mini haze built tomorrow if my "new" thumb will allow. Ran out of my coils that I wrapped pre surgery so I gotta give it a shot. LOL

Mommabird62
I would be happy to wrap you some coils and mail them to you. Keep it in the back of your mind and don't hesitate to pm me :)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
LOL - that's my same issue - need brass to match the Woodville button.
I gonna (hopefully) try the Havok1 (list back a page or 2) - black Rogue and put the brass top ring on it.
Open to other brassy suggestions...

Mommabird62

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Can't you just pull the brass button cover off the new woodvil and install a different color button? That's what I was thinking, I'd get rid of the brass button and put the aluminum cover on so that it matches more atomizers and hardware.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Haven't seen it up close and personal yet, but I don't think it's just a button cap swap like the old ones. We'll see...

Can't you just pull the brass button cover off the new woodvil and install a different color button? That's what I was thinking, I'd get rid of the brass button and put the aluminum cover on so that it matches more atomizers and hardware.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I would be happy to wrap you some coils and mail them to you. Keep it in the back of your mind and don't hesitate to pm me :)

Bless your heart sloth! You are too kind. [emoji4]I will keep that in mind if it's an epic fail. Gotta give a try tho. Tom TMod is kindly sending me some with my Yellow Belle TMod. [emoji4] I think if I take it slow, the ol thumb will be ok. Been taking it slow with it so it's time to bump it up a notch[emoji5]️ When I get the other thumb done, I need to pre wrap twice as many since I can't seem to stop buying CH attys. LOL

Mommabird62

Last edited:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I'm almost positive the button on the new woods is identical to the button he already uses on the grands.

JetMac, I think it is or at least similar. I saw somewhere that he was going to make some buttons so they must be changeable. [emoji4]

Mommabird62

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'm almost positive it's not!!
According to Rob, who said that a button change would be POSSIBLE, but he might recommend a send-in for it...
Makes me think it's not just a pushed-on cap...

I'm almost positive the button on the new woods is identical to the button he already uses on the grands.

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
Well, I'm down for Rob for providing me with my awesome Reos, and I'm down for Tom for providing me with my awesome BF attys. I hope this all gets resolved as we are all in fact vapers, supporting the same cause and sharing in our love of vaping.:thumbs:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Oh that yellow is yours? STUNNING!

Bless your heart sloth! You are too kind. [emoji4]I will keep that in mind if it's an epic fail. Gotta give a try tho. Tom TMod is kindly sending me some with my Yellow Belle TMod. [emoji4] I think if I take it slow, the ol thumb will be ok. Been taking it slow with it so it's time to bump it up a notch[emoji5]️ When I get the other one done, I need to pre wrap twice as many since I can't seem to stop buying CH attys. LOL

Mommabird62

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
All good. 'Xept for that one guy.
:rolleyes:
Well, I'm down for Rob for providing me with my awesome Reos, and I'm down for Tom for providing me with my awesome BF attys. I hope this all gets resolved as we are all in fact vapers, supporting the same cause and sharing in our love of vaping.:thumbs:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
LOL - that's my same issue - need brass to match the Woodville button.
I gonna (hopefully) try the Havok1 (list back a page or 2) - black Rogue and put the brass top ring on it.
Open to other brassy suggestions...

Hmmm... I need to look at the havoc. Had forgotten about them. Thought about a Rogue, but they may be a little airy for me.

Mommabird62

Last edited:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Oh that yellow is yours? STUNNING!

TY Train! and The yellow tranny one is[emoji4] This is my third one. Have a brass and Titanium and absolutely love those mods!!! Love my REOs as well and especially the pretty Woodvils. But TMods, are tough as pine knots. Not that I'm hard on em, but ya never know [emoji6]

No one can ever say I ain't ready in case there is a mod shortage. Even make my own juice now. LOL

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread