Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville :)

Memorial-Day.jpg

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
hey guys I hope you are having a great Memorial weekend and day! Sorry for not being on as much as I'd like to be everytime I come on and sit on the computer my head starts killing me and then I retreat back to the bed room. I hope you guys are having a great day I love you guys!

good luck my dear sweet friend. I hope everything goes okay for you tomorrow you are in my prayers.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Welp I almost socked my dr. in the nose. He looks at my eye and says oh everything looks perfect. Has it been 3 months since I did the transplant. I said it's been over 3 mo. It's been 3 mo. since my last visit. He says good now we need to clear it up with a laser. I told him that's why I'm here, you told me that last time. Long story short it's now June 17 until he does it. If he don't I'm asking for a referral to a new doc.
Does anyone know how to erase all the messages in my full inbox? I checked them all and under options it has every ......ed entry but delete. I even did the 2 step while standing on my head but no go. I'm so happy with this new unusable setup ECF has now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread