PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
don,t get in a huff Redsock, mine was just light laughable post fear petes sakes.
( and it's Aggie typing here btw , don't have my laptop with me or I'd have responded earlier )

I knew it was you Aggie... but I'm not laughing when it comes to someone being made fun of for trying to provide info that someone else may find useful. Intentions aside... it's belittling none the less.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I knew it was you Aggie... but I'm not laughing when it comes to someone being made fun of for trying to provide info that someone else may find useful. Intentions aside... it's belittling none the less.
I'll talk to you 2morrow
Aggie

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Well the sun is out think I'll get my bike out and try to get past the gas station this time :laugh:
Going sight seeing OBG?
54854-motorcycle-motorbike-gif-Doubl-uGy6.gif

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Going sight seeing OBG?

Yep thats what I did except they had on less than that :D I went to Meramec caverns cave/campground in Stanton Mo. saw some fine looking swim wear on some of those drunk gal's coming in from float trips :thumbs:oh for those not from here the cave was one of Jesse James's hideouts back in the day :)

Maxedout

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    Yep thats what I did except they had on less than that :D I went to Meramec caverns cave/campground in Stanton Mo. saw some fine looking swim wear on some of those drunk gal's coming in from float trips :thumbs:oh for those not from here the cave was one of Jesse James's hideouts back in the day :)
    Yes Please! Let me know when you have them pictures uploaded!

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Yes Please! Let me know when you have them pictures uploaded!
    I just took two one of the front of the cave and one of the bronze Jesse James gang out front and ode sweet little thing took one of me and my bike :D But the new ECF won't let me load my pics like I used too it keeps telling me they are too big,but I can go copy a whole page one and post it is that screwed up or what :confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread