Not open for further replies.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Sorry about that.
But considering you were late to the sale because you were saving a dog, you will be the first person I think of if I decide to ever consolidate my collection.
That is very kind of you CM!!There are still good people and a whole lot of them live in Reoville.:)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
226_jatoba_spalt_555ba80c609ee.jpg

This Jatoba/spalted maple I got for someone that couldn't make the sale. I was just informed that she had some emergency arise this morning and atm can't afford it. So I'll just have to hold on to it and give her some time. Worse case scenario I'll just keep it. :) It is sweet looking and one I may have picked to own myself.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA

This Jatoba/spalted maple I got for someone that couldn't make the sale. I was just informed that she had some emergency arise this morning and atm can't afford it. So I'll just have to hold on to it and give her some time. Worse case scenario I'll just keep it. :) It is sweet looking and one I may have picked to own myself.
It's a nice one to have to hold on to, Gil.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

Well, you couldn't have picked a better one to "have to" keep if that turns out to be the case. And....if you needed to sell it, I'm sure it would go lightning fast. The spalted and the mallee were all the rage this season.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
It's a nice one to have to hold on to, Gil.
Well, you couldn't have picked a better one to "have to" keep if that turns out to be the case. And....if you needed to sell it, I'm sure it would go lightning fast.

Hopefully I won't have to hold it too long and it will got to it's rightful owner :). I wouldn't mine keep it if I had to but that $$ was set aside for a Resin Reo so I guess we will see. DW and I send a $1000 every year on Memorial day in my son's name to "Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA)" so hopefully I won't have to make a decision.

FYI...that organization does great work and help many vets if anyone is so inclined.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Yeah, I didn't even notice that padauk in the days leading up to the sale... but as I was looking back over what was left I was shocked at how I missed it! It would've been top 5 for me, for sure. Really nice score! Be sure to post some pics when it arrives so we can drool :drool:
Will do with the pics! BTW, I love your avatar :thumbs:

So I guess this is where everyone will be sharing the "in the wild" photo's of their new precious's ?

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I keep telling myself to quit looking. But I keep going back to "look". I absolutely cannot get another Woodvil right now. Nope, nadda...no way. If I could though...lol...I would certainly get several. That would not be a problem at all, I tell ya. ;)

If only I could use my American Express cards there I would be so be having a heart attack when the statement comes maybe filing for bankruptcy in October buying one or two more. I've got a sweetheart deal on an Amex account right now and I can't use it. :cry:

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Oh, man. Meeting just got cancelled. Hour to myself. Fat internet connection, browser open, bookmarks to Rob's site right there.

This is going to be tense.

And no one with a vested interest in your joint finances looking over your shoulder. Oh noes...

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
index.php

Will do with the pics! BTW, I love your avatar :thumbs:

So I guess this is where everyone will be sharing the "in the wild" photo's of their new precious's ?
That's Finn, the chicken princess (because she makes bok bok happy noises when I pet her) She also wakes us up in the middle of the night trying to eat our hair- she does that shaking thing with it like she's try to break it's neck... which hurts :glare:. My other cat is Lula- a tiny black panther, AKA the $5 trailer park runt. She's been in some Nicoticket photo shoots.
Funny how they pick up so many names...

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
index.php

That's Finn, the chicken princess (because she makes bok bok happy noises when I pet her) She also wakes us up in the middle of the night trying to eat our hair- she does that shaking thing with it like she's try to break it's neck... which hurts :glare:. My other cat is Lula- a tiny black panther, AKA the $5 trailer park runt. She's been in some Nicoticket photo shoots.
Funny how they pick up so many names...
Haha...I have a tiny black panther with a similar name...Mine is Luna.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Those of you who thought you were having troubles posting pictures;
1) 'Save Target as,...' From Reos mods to 'My Pictures'
2) Upload to Photo bucket from computer.
3) Copy Image URL
4) open 'Image' tool on your post and 'Paste'

And, yes, there has got to be an easier way.

5_wenge_maple_bu_555a6e1f31220_zpsw10mp0ty.jpg~320x480
9_padauk_birdsey_555a6fa0a86ce_zps8a80r46p.jpg~320x480

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Those of you who thought you were having troubles posting pictures;
1) 'Save Target as,...' From Reos mods to 'My Pictures'
2) Upload to Photo bucket from computer.
3) Copy Image URL
4) open 'Image' tool on your post and 'Paste'

And, yes, there has got to be an easier way.
When you're looking at the thumbnail pics on Rob's site, right-click it and the either Open in New Tab or Open in New Window. The URL of in the new window or tab will be a linkable image that you can paste directly between IMG tags in the forum. Here's one of mine, 301:

301_cherry_dark__555cc7f5c8d6b.jpg

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
When you're looking at the thumbnail pics on Rob's site, right-click it and the either Open in New Tab or Open in New Window. The URL of in the new window or tab will be a linkable image that you can paste directly between IMG tags in the forum.

Will that work with a Smart(er than me) Phone ?

Reactions: Rickajho
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread